This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Instead of worrying about renting a car and driving to Napa Valley from San Francisco, put your mind at ease with this Napa Valley wine country tour. Included are round-trip transport and stops at four wineries aboard a comfortable party bus, limo van, or limousine. Plus, a picnic lunch is included for convenience. Possible winery stops include Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and Madonna Estate. (Note: wine-tasting fees are not included, giving you the flexibility to decide what you want to try.)
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Golden Gate BridgeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Jacuzzi Family VineyardsStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Viansa SonomaStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Madonna Estate WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Kieu Hoang WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Visit four wineries on this Napa Valley wine country tour
- Ride in comfort by a party bus, limo van, or limousine
- Don’t worry about food—a picnic lunch is included
- No need for a designated driver with round-trip transport from San Francisco
What to Expect
This Napa Valley wine country tour starts with a pickup from a central meeting place in San Francisco. Depending on the size of the tour group, you board a party bus, limo van, or limousine for this day trip to Napa. As you set off, your guide points out major landmarks as you drive, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Your guide takes you to four wineries in the Napa Valley, as well as the Olive Press for an olive-oil tasting. Your group takes a break between winery stops to indulge in a picnic-style lunch. This Napa Valley Wine Country tour concludes with a drop-off in San Francisco at the end of the day.
Geary Street, Geary St, San Francisco, CA, USA Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by limousine, limo van or party bus, Coach.
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine-tasting fees at each winery (approx. $15 and up depending on the winery)
- Gratuity (optional) Tips for your tour guide are customary in the service industry and are appreciated for a job well done. Thank You! Tipping guideline: The standard for the service industry is 20% of your total price.
- Entry/Admission - Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Viansa Sonoma
- Entry/Admission - Madonna Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Kieu Hoang Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a "Join-In" tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Abe, our driver and tour guide, picked us up in San Francisco and took us on a wine tour of Napa and Sonoma. Abe was professional and well informed about the vineyards and area that we toured. Abe was also extremely funny and entertaining also. We were provided a light…
Date of experience: June 2019
If you have time during your visit in the Bay Area, Napa Valley, Sonoma offers good scenery, wine tasting, a relaxing day trip or stay over for a night or two.
Date of experience: January 2020
Abdel was our tour guide and was amazing! Very professional and kind and a master photographer!! This is a must do in napa!
Date of experience: March 2020
My husband and I did this tour as a birthday treat while visiting San Francisco. The van/partybus was immaculate with great views. The continental breakfast and mimosas were a nice treat. Beautiful wineries....picnic lunch and great group made for a special time.
Date of experience: January 2020
Our driver Abe was great fun, but the price didn’t include any winery costs - we were paying between £10 and £25 per winery for the tastings (at 4 different stops). So £90+ each for basically a sandwich and a bus journey seems extortionate. Also there wasn’t much knowledge…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from Jineen-Napa, Guest Relations Manager at Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Country Tour from San Francisco
Responded Jan 1, 2020
Hello Tanya, Thank you for taking the time to review your tour to Wine Country. We learn something each time we read a review, and this time, what we learned is that we did not make it clear from the outset that the tasting fees are additional. It is stated in the description of the tour on our website, but apparently, our booking agents do not make it clear when they sell the tickets. In the future, we will request that this information is clearly understood with each booking they make. We are very sorry the tour did not live up to your expectations. Typically, the servers at each winery spend the bulk of their time explaining how their wine is made and are happy to answer questions pertaining to wine production. It is unfortunate this did not happen in your case. We are glad to hear that at least Abe brightened your day.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
Knowledgable, flexible and friendly
When the only other couple backed out last minute, I was a little concerned that we would be forced to reschedule. …
My favorite part of our trip was spending time visiting the wineries with my adult family. Our drivers, Zidan and …
AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! From start to finish everything was done professionally and accurate. Special SHOUT-OUT t…
WOW!! We had the absolutely best wine tour imaginable! I have been to Napa about 5-6 times but our tour with Zidan …
TL/DR: hidden fees, false communication/advertising Advice: use Uber or Lyft instead and book your own.
TL/DR: hidden fees, false communication/advertising Advice: use Uber or Lyft instead and book your own. Was quote…
Private driver in Napa Valley
Excellent service received over two days in Napa Valley. Concierge Jineen helped us plan a great itinerary. Our dri…
WOW WHAT A RIP OFF
This was one of the worst wine tours I had ever experienced. The tour promised four winery visits with tastings. We…
Incredible experience. 10/10 would do again.
George was a fabulous host. Incredibly thoughtful when planning, and my group had an amazing time on the day of! Th…
Zidan is the best
Zidan was absolutely amazing! He not only assured a safe trip but also made a personalized trip for our group that …
Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
Abe, our driver and tour guide, was exceptional! He made the tour enjoyable and kept us well informed throughout. …
Celebrating 40 in Napa-George was the best!!!
We were looking for transportation for my bday visit to Napa for a group of 12. Since I had never visited, I was al…
After visting Stag Leap we went to Sterling vineyard. From there you have an amazing view of Amorosa winery and his…
Excellent tour with an equally amazing driver - Zidan
Had a excellent wine tour of Napa Valley with Zidan our driver - an amazing driver / guide. The choice winery of go…
The tour can be as good as the tour guide
We had the opportunity to tour with this company on two separate occassions. 1. Weekend and one weekday. There is …
Peter Mohan C00
We had a great day
We are a family of 4 (adult children) and two other guests participated in the tour. A super mini bus with bar and …
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 12,480 travelers!
from $134.10* $149.00
Popular: Booked by 41,162 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,148 travelers!