Enjoy Grand Teton National Park as the sun sets over the majestic mountains. The evening brings magnificent lighting and is when wildlife become more active. We’ll search for, and learn about, local wildlife including elk, moose, mule deer, bears, coyote, bald eagles, wolves and more. During the trip we will break for a delicious safari-style picnic meal served in the field.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Binoculars, Spotting scopes, Field guides
- Grand Teton National Park fee of $20 if necessary.
- Departure details
- Home Ranch, Jackson, WY 83001, USA Pick Up at the Home Ranch Parking Lot (corner of Cache & Gill).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 331279P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY?
- Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY price starts from $687.50. Discover and book Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY cancellation policy?
- Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY?
- Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY is hosted by Great Western Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Great Western Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 331279P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHome RanchJackson, WY 83001, USAPick Up at the Home Ranch Parking Lot (corner of Cache & Gill).See address & details
- 1Grand Teton National ParkStop: 4 hoursBeautiful scenery of Grand Teton National Park, wildlife viewing possibilitiesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Great Western Expeditions
Teton Village, Wyoming
Joined in December 2021
#1 of 1 Food & Drink in Teton Village
- Susan D00They Canceled and I don’t know why.Canceled the day before and never heard why. We were looking forward to this. It was to be our last big event on our cross country trip.
- tammiv202200Amazing experience!Our tour was awesome! I booked it because I didn't just want to drive around looking at thing, I wanted someone to tell us about the sites we were visiting. Our tour guide Larry was nice and friendly and very informative. Larry even went above and beyond just being a guide. My husband and I collect smashed pennies from every where we vacation and were unable to find one of the penny smashing machines while we were at Yellowstone. Larry text me today and asked for our address because he found the machine and smashed us a penny and wants to mail it to us! (Thank you Larry!) I would highly recommend this tour to anyone! If we plan another trip out that way, we will definitely book another tour with Great Western Expeditions!
- Patbrown888500Great Tour- Great GuideWe saw a great variety of wildlife including elk, bison, prong tail and a moose. The guide Laura was great and very knowledgeable about the area and the animals. I plan to use this company again when I bring my kids and grandkids back next year. Hoping to have Laura as my guide again. I would highly recommend the company based on a great tour
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Family
Disappointing. The dinner was sandwiches and pita chips. Not really a safari. You could drive yourself to the same places they take you to and save $159. We served ourselves on the bus, and the person who was vegan got a vegetable tray for dinner. No place to eat your food on the bus except your lap. This is on me but I did not know that the price of the tour $139 did not include your enter into the park (how stupid). If you don't have a pass you have to pay $20 extra per person.
Written May 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY provided by Great Western Expeditions
Product Overview: Private Sunset Wildlife Dinner Safari From Jackson WY
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos