Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We offer Small group & private Tours of Grand Teton and Yellowstone. Visit our website to see All the Tours we offer and live availability for them. Price is for up to 4 people on a Private Tour. Call to book more. Discover the current Wildlife hot spots in Jackson Hole and GTNP with a local and professional guide from Wild Wyoming Tours leading you there. We will travel the back roads of Jackson Hole to escape the crowds and seek out the recent hot spots for viewing Wildlife, with possible sightings of Moose, Elk, Bison, Pronghorn, Bears, Trumpeter Swans, Wolves, Bald Eagles and much more during your tour. We are a small local company, led by a Native of the Greater Yellowstone. Get a real glimpse into the lives of the homesteaders and the early history of the valley, the Scenic highlights, and the Best knowledge of where & when you are likely to spot Jackson Hole's Wildlife at the time of your visit on a Wild Wyoming Tour. We are the local interpretive guides that you want to use!
- You'll start at210 N Cache St210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USAWe will pick you up and drop you off at the Home Ranch parking lot in the town of Jackson, Wyoming.See address & details
- 1Grand Teton National ParkStop: 4 hoursWe offer Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park Tours. Please visit our website or call to see all of our Tour options. This is a Private tour for up to 4 people only. Please call us direct if you would like to book more than four people on this Sunrise tour. Discover the Best of the current Wildlife hot spots in Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park with a knowledgeable, local, and experienced guide from Wild Wyoming tours guiding you there. We will travel the back roads of Jackson Hole in the summertime to escape the crowds and seek out our favorite hot spots for seeing Wildlife, with possible sightings of Moose, Elk, Bison, Pronghorn antelope, Bears, Osprey, Trumpeter swans, and bald Eagles on every tour.Read more
- You'll end at210 N Cache St210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USAWe will pick you up and drop you off at the Home Ranch parking lot in the town of Jackson, Wyoming.See address & details
210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Premium Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Grand Teton entry fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We booked a tour for my Bachelorette party and Scott was so hospitable! He made sure we got to see as much wildlife as possible, we got to see all of the elk, over a dozen moose, a black wolf, big horn sheep and bison! It far exceeded expectations and I would highly recommend
Date of experience: March 2021
We enjoyed our sunrise tour with Scott in January 2021. He and I were in communication via text prior to our tour and he answered all my questions. He picked us up right on time at our hotel and took us on a 4-hour tour in the Tetons. We saw dozens of moose, elk, bison, rams,…
Date of experience: January 2021
We had a great tour! Scott was amazing and very knowledgeable about the valley and its wildlife. Even the freezing cold didn’t keep us from having a great time and snapping some beautiful pictures. Would recommend this tour to anyone!
Date of experience: December 2020
We had an incredible sunrise tour with Scott on October 30, 2020. He picked us up from our accommodation (which was a bit outside of Jackson Hole proper) bright and early with muffins and coffee! Pretty early on we saw multiple elk off the sides of the road and were given some…
Date of experience: October 2020
Scott was an extremely knowledgeable tour guide! We were able to see Moose, Bison, Mule Deer, and a Grizzy Bear on our Tour. I would highly recommend to anyone, we learned a ton!
Date of experience: November 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wild Wyoming Tours
Best tour you could possibly take!
This tour was the highlight of our trip. Not only did we see numerous wildlife but we saw parts of the area that we…
Excellent tour guide. We have been on many tours and Scott is by far one of the best guides we have experienced on …
Our group of 3 grandparents, 2 parents and a 7 year old, met our guide Scott at 3:45 pm at our condominium. We clim…
Awesome tour, lots of amazing wildlife and beautiful scenery.
Wild Wyoming Tours is an excellent tour company! I did 3 different tours - 1 full day and a half day sunset tour of…
A must do
Highly recommend a wildlife tour with Scott. Fantastic experience. He is very well versed in the area, it’s history…
Highly Recommended! Knowledgeable and Friendly!
This tour was booked for the beginning of our visit to the Tetons, and it was exactly the introductory tour we hope…
Spectacular....a Jackson Hole Gem!!
Scott becomes your friend instantly! Super comfortable vehicle & superb binoculars & Information galore and this i…
Grand Teton and Yellowstone tours
We do not offer recommendations frequently, but Scott from Wild Wyoming did a great job guiding us through the park…
Would highly recommend this experience
It was my first time in WY and I was looking for something to do while my boyfriend was snowboarding. Scott picked …
Another great tour!
This was the third time that my wife and I have gone out with Scott and it was terrific as always. We saw lots of …
Went on our second tour of Jackson Hole with Scott. It was an experience of a life time. It was the first time my…
If ever you do a guided tour, this should be it!
My husband and I travel quite extensively, and rarely, if ever, do any type of guided tour. We have both experienc…
Tour was everything we hoped for. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable of the area and wildlife. He knew exactly …
Scenic Sunset Tour of Tetons
I spent over 4 hours with the owner, Scot, driving in Tetons NP looking for wildlife. We started at 1 pm and despi…
This is our second trip with Scott. He is so pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable about the animals and the area. H…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 839 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 891 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park on Tripadvisor
- Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park price starts from $556.00. Discover and book Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park on Tripadvisor
- Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park on Tripadvisor
- Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park is hosted by Wild Wyoming Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Wyoming Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Scenic Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park on Tripadvisor