Ages 21-120, max of 5 per group
Duration: 1–30 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tasting flight for 1 guest at each participating winery
- Entry/Admission - DeLille Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Panther Creek Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Patterson Cellars - Hollywood Hill
- Not Valid Friday - Sunday
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146927P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146927P1
- StartSee departure details
- 1DeLille CellarsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Maryhill WineryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Panther Creek CellarsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Patterson Cellars - Hollywood HillStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Woodinville Wine Country
Joined in April 2019
#2 of 15 Tours & Activities in Woodinville
- mspader2200Washington has wine country!?Had no idea that Washington had such a great wine country. Spent the day in the Downtown District. The passport for wine tastings was such an incredible deal ( 4 tastings for $45!). Lots of places to grab bites to eat and wonderful wine tasting. There are other districts to spend time in as well. Definitely recommend picking whichever district fits your day plans best and buying a tasting passport for that district!
- 506lindai00We always love Woodinville Wine Country!Woodinville Wine Country is a great place for adults to taste wine and enjoy the beauty of the area!
- KSSeaB00Only got to visit three wineriesOnly got to visit three wineries during a "Waterfalls and Wineries" tour. There are many. Go! Enjoy! And remember - the stem has a purpose. Use it to hold the wine glass, PLEASE!
- mr_cabeza00Not as romatic as it sounds, but a lot of fun with many optionsI'm a Woodinville resident - lived here over 20 years. If you are unfamiliar with the area and Washington wine-making you first need to understand that no production grapes are grown in Woodinville - they are picked and then trucked one or two hundred miles from the central part of the state. So, any idea of riding your bike through rolling hills of grape orchards - as is possible in most wine production areas - is not possible here. For the most part, the area is pretty well developed and most of the wineries are in non-de-script industrial parks. The city itself has a decent array of restaurants to choose from, but the city has not been able to get enough hotel space - you will definitely want to plan ahead for that. Reservations will be needed in most restaurants on the weekends. One of the underappreciated aspects of tasting in Woodinville is that there is now a mix of wineries and tasting rooms. The tasting rooms allow you to sample wine that is made and bottled where it is grown in other parts of the state and then brought over. It's a great way to try, for example, some of the interesting wines made in the Walla Walla area. It's a fun time, but with so many wineries (100+) in such a small area, it's good to do a little planning ahead of time and determine whether you are more interested in tasting or drinking. If the latter, there are several places in addition to the wineries and tasting rooms that serve food and flights and glasses of local wine.
- diver9452300Great to have a local optionOur weekend visit was a surprise.. We sampled some fantastic wines, and look forward to returning... Many winery outlets within a very small area makes for an easy wine tasting excursion.
- rdg891000Wines, Whiskies, and Craft BrewsWoodinville, Washington. Nearly 200 wineries showcasing their wines in 2 districts - the "Hollywood Schoolhouse" district and the "Warehouse" district. A growing number of distilleries and craft breweries. All this in an easy to "get around" location. A must see stop on a visit to the Seattle area.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Couples
We had a great time using the wine pass for a Monday afternoon tasting! Loved the ability to walk between each tasting room. The Woodinville Wine Country app was super user friendly and made it easy to figure out each stop. We started at Patterson, then Delille (our fav), Sparkman and then finished up the day at Panther Creek. The pass was affordable and saved us money on each tasting! It was a great time trying out some new wineries that we hadn’t before and we will definitely check out the wine passes again on our next wine tasting out with friends!!
Written August 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.