Fremantle Tours' BIKE tour covers the history of Fremantle chronologically from our Aboriginal history, early European exploration, British colonisation, Fremantle's convict past and gold rushes to the modern cafe culture and thriving restaurant and bar scene.
The BIKE tour starts from our office at 147 South Tce , Fremantle, with parking and access of Price St. We operate from within Corner Store, corner of South Tce and Price St. Tours include use of one of our comfortable, restored vintage bikes, helmet, a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way. We are here to help, chat and can plan the rest of your stay in Fremantle, Perth and Western Australia.
• The Roundhouse - the oldest building in WA
• The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
• Fremantle Prison - our convict past
• South beach - Fremantle’s playground
• South Freo’s dining scene - the newest and best spots
• Kings Square and Freo 2029 - the future of Freo
• Local cafes, bars and restaurants - the best spots to eat and drink!
• Unique Street Art - from local and international artists
• Includes a coffee along the way!