Wine trekking & tasting in a winery close to Florence
The place name “La Presura” refers to a past of pastures and sheep farming because in these areas herbs like cardoons were grown, used by shepherds to curdle milk and make cheese. The name “presura” derives from a local term to indicate the rennet. Since 1986, year of purchase of the first vineyard, the estate has been enlarging through the years up to the current 75 hectares, of which about 35 are vineyards and 16 are olive groves. Among the vineyards the ones that stand out for the exceptional quality of the production are those located near the winery, favorited by the marl-clay soil that gives body and flavour to the wines, by the excellent exposure and by a very favorable microclimate, propitious to the growth and maturation of the grapes even in the less favorable years.
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Wine trekking in the vineyards
- Wine cellar tour and discovery
- Wine tasting of 3 wines with food pairing
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Torraccia di Presura - Chianti Classico, Via della Montagnola, 130, 50027 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy 35 minutes south of Florence, the winery can be reached by car or taxi or also via bus with public transportation
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111416P81
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111416P81
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pubudu is a very innocent and calm driver.calm and proffesional driver..we drove to ella from thissamaharama l…
Wondelful time and dinner
Very deliciuos dinner and wine tasting with small excursion. Good wine. Even children enjoyed walk around
More than just a wine shop. Very good meat platters and great views. Friendly staff.
It was after the normal lunch time rush hour and as we had been wandering along the main street looking at some of …
With so much choice of where to eat in Montepulciano we felt fortunate to have found this place. Initially, we thou…
This was one of the very best wine tasting experiences. Andrea was a perfect host - knowledgeable and enthusiastic.…
Fantastic small winery in Valpolicella region
Our family had a fantastic experience at Mizzon Winery. Silvia was our hostess and she gave us a fascinating tour o…
Fabulous tour with passionate young winemaker
My daughter and I had a really fabulous tour with Cinzia. The ambition, enthusiasm and love for wine making of this…
Amazing wine, food and scenery!
This tour far exceeded our expectations! At first we were a little surprised to be told we were going to a saffro…
The best wine tour
A truly amazing place with a fantastic tour of the estate and a wine tasting lunch to remember. Andrea was a magnif…