Ecological Granada. Pedal/Paddle/Pedal. Enjoy Granada while helping Mother Nature. This is a different way to enjoy the next World Heritage site, enjoy a city tour by bike and then explore the islets of Granada by Kayak.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If two people or more at the same hotel we will pick you up there if not meeting point will be the Main entrances at the Cathedral.
- Immaculate Conception of Mary Cathedral Church, En frente del Parque Central, Granada, Nicaragua Main entrances at the Cathedral
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101144P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Pedal N Paddle (P&P)?
- Pedal N Paddle (P&P) price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Pedal N Paddle (P&P) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pedal N Paddle (P&P) cancellation policy?
- Pedal N Paddle (P&P) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pedal N Paddle (P&P) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pedal N Paddle (P&P)?
- Pedal N Paddle (P&P) is hosted by Go local Nicaragua. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go local Nicaragua on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pedal N Paddle (P&P) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pedal N Paddle (P&P)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Pedal N Paddle (P&P) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101144P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atImmaculate Conception of Mary Cathedral ChurchOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLa Polvora FortressCabaña Amarilla
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Go local Nicaragua
Joined in October 2018
#3 of 21 Transportation in Granada
- Jeff T00Excellent guide to see a lovely countryExcellent 5 day tour that Byron Ortega organised many months back by email & wattsapp. We flew into Managua (avoid if possible) from Panama & Byron picked us up the next morning from our guest house & drove to the ferry & onwards for 2 nights on Ometepe island. We swam, hiked, saw monkeys & many birds & visited various museums & pre Colombian statues After this he took us to Granada (his home town) & what a beautiful town this was. He took us on a walking tour & later a boat ride around the "365 islands" - but obviously not all of them. Again spent 2 nights in this lovely town Then we went on to Leon - similar to Granada with the architecture for hotels & restaurants but some different aspects that were not so good & we much preferred Granada During this tour we did a boat trip & we were very lucky in that the boat owner stopped off at a turtle nesting station where we were just in time to see 2 hours old baby turtles being released into the sea - amazing & we were not told of this beforehand . Byron made numerous suggestions of things to see & do during the 5 days, he recommended all the hotels we stayed in & they were all good, his English was excellent & we thoroughly recommend him as a tour guide.
- joelQ1010LZ00The PERFECT guideByron was an incredible guide. His English is excellent, he gave me a deep history of Granada as we walked to the boats for the isletas tour. Really personable, knowledgeable, and kind. Highly, highly recommend!!
- Lindalovesadventure00Five days in Nicaragua with Lord Byron 🌋 the expert🌋5 Days of Nicaraguan Adventures with Byron🌋 We crossed the border from Costa Rica into Nicaragua with ease with Byron’s assistance‼️ From there, the adventure started with a ferry crossing of Lake Nicaragua to Ometeppe Island with spectacular views of Volcan Concepcion and Volcan Madera… we enjoyed time with howler monkeys, white capuchin monkeys, beautiful butterflies and birds…another highlight was swimming in Ojos de Aguas…From here we visited the historical colonial city of Granada… he took us on a very informative walking tour of the city and recommended some delicious places for meals. We were mesmerized by our night visit to the Masaya volcano after swimming earlier in Laguna de Apoyo (volcanic lake). Our last day of this tour ended at San Juan, Del SUR, visiting the Jesus of Divine Mercy statue overlooking San Juan, Del SUR with picturesque views … we are so grateful for the time we spent with Byron and learning about such a spectacularly beautiful country…Byron made sure we maximized our time during our visit‼️ We have a bew friend in Nicaragua🌋
- T2314SGtiffanyk00Great trip with ByronWe spent five days in Nicaragua with Byron Ortega and every day was an adventure! He picked us up at the Costa Rican border and we spent our days on Ometepe Island, the beautiful city of Granada, and the beach town of San Juan del Sur. Byron is so kind and personable, and very knowledgeable about his lovely country. He also knows everyone-everywhere we went he ran into people he knew-which made the trip that much more fun! He made our trip so enjoyable, I would highly recommend working with Byron.
- 950nana00A great learning experience.Byron Ortega was great! He transported us from Granada to San Carlos and shared his love, knowledge and passion about all things Nicaraguan. We learned a lot about the history, culture and economy of the country. When we had to return home sooner than expected because of the coronavirus situation, Byron retrieved us from San Carlos and delivered us to Managua to get our flights back to Canada. He was kind, considerate and had a good sense of humour! Highly recommended.
- 301ericw00Must see when in GranadaWhen visiting Granada this is a must see. Boat tour typically runs $25-30 for a boat that holds 10-12. Same price whether you have 2 or 12 people. They take you around for right at an hour and show you where the vacation homes of the wealthy Nicaraguans and Foreigners. The last stop is typically monkey island where you can see a small island inhabited by three monkeys
- GreyNomad2700Excellent guideWe had Byron Ortega as a guide for two days in and around Granada and he was excellent. His English is easy to understand and he is very funny. He also gives lots of good insights into modern Nicaragua.
- emmanuellej84300Shuttle from Managua to rivasExcellent company and service. They arranged a very fairly priced shuttle from Managua to rivas in the evening. Our driver Byron was very nice, and told us a lot about the country. Perfect local company!
- ohnevo00Byron was great, couldn’t recommend him moreWe, my wife kids and myself, connected with Byron through TripAdvisor and he planned and executed a fantastic trip for us. Byron picked us up from the airport, took us to Granada, showed us around, took us to the crater and to San Juan Del Sur. He speaks fantastic English, knows the history and current political climate of Nicaragua and the west very well so the car discussions were exciting.
- 1977cjf00Granada NicaraguaI visited Granada and the Surrounding cities in November,I had a very good time in Granada,the people are very friendly,the food was amazing. The architecture was amazing as well. I used Bryon Ortega as my tour Guide,they we Extremely knowledgeable about the culture and the history of the country and cities. Their English was perfect I had no problem with Communicating with them, they made my trip very enjoyable.
- mfaithfull00Quaint historic town. Islands are spectacularQuaint historic town. Islands are spectacular Definitely take a boat or go kayaking through the isletas. Incredible restaurants too. Pita pita , Kathy’s waffles, Garden Cafe to name a few.
- corneliagabriel00NicaraguaLast year we‘ve spent one week in Granada. In this time, Byron Ortega was our tour guide. It was very interesting what he told us about the story of Granada and Nicaragua. He showed us so many beautiful places around Granada. Very interesting and great time. If we ever go back to Nicaragua, we‘d love to have Byron as our tour guide again... Thank you and all the best to you and your family ;-)
- sipivu00Wonderful 2-day visits of Managua, Granada and LéonByron took us around for 2 days. We discovered a country with a lot of personality, rich traditions and culture, friendly people, a lot of sites to visits - islands, churches, volcanoes, lakes, plazas, etc. The roads infrastructure is in excellent shape; outside Managua, car traffic is very fluid. The airport modern and well organized. The country is very safe. Byron has been a great guide. He organized a very intense, interesting tour for 2 days. He spared no effort to show the wealth of his country. He has a lot of experience on tourism and is a perfect guide. He eas bery friendly throughout the trip, and introduced us to his family. It was also very easy to communicate with him with whatsupp to prepare for the journey.
Pedal N Paddle (P&P) provided by Go local Nicaragua
Product Overview: Pedal N Paddle (P&P)
Number of Photos