The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include: The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers Diver safety and risk management Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills Business of diving and your career Awareness of the dive environment Dive setup and management Mapping an open water site Conducting dive briefings Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-70, max of 4 per group
Duration: 42 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- PADI instructor/Dive master
- Travel to open sea by speedboat
- Pick up for your hotel
- Pool session in a nice hotel
- Bottled water
- Fruit and water during your trip
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer free pick up in White Sand Beach, Klong Prao beach, Kai Bae beach, and Lonely beach area. For another area, we will be checking case by case.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30633P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang?
- 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang price starts from $1,192.77. Discover and book 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang cancellation policy?
- 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang?
- 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang is hosted by Dolphin Divers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dolphin Divers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30633P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Ko Chang, Thailand
Joined in January 2013
- Mike_S_Switzerland00Never again - worst Dive center we ever visited (we have more than 200 Dives)Pavel and Sacha are nice till you pay. After payment they bring you, with a rotten Speedboat to dive spots near the shore with poor visibility. We booked a 2 dive trip. The first dive was a catastrophe - 1m visibility and a lot of waves. We had to wait on a boat with huge waves till Pavels finished his 2nd Dive with a student - to us it was sold as a 2 dive trip! Our second dive (his 3rd) we couldn’t anymore as we become see sick while waiting 3h in the middle of high waves. Even then, the shore was 1 km away he refused to bring us back on land and we had to wait another hour. The worst, we stayed at the same dive spot and also the student was unhappy as the view didn’t improved and Pavels denied to move to another place (I believe it was to save petrol)! NEVER AGAIN - we felt very unsave and can‘t recommended Dolphin Divers - read our other reviews- we definitely aren’t fake or review with 1 star if the service was moderate.
- Braunies00Great day trip with Dolphin Divers!I went on a private full day boat trip with Dolphin Divers and they were great. I told them exactly what I wanted (2 dives for me, snorkelling for my wife and 2 children. They were very helpful and proactive per email to get everything organised. And the trip itself was great with good dive sites, snorkelling sites and lunch on board. My dive instructor, Pavel, was great, enabling seamless dives and a fun time for the whole family.
- Luttiputti00Huge dissapontmentFor a start, I gotta say my friend had a good experience scupadiving with dolphindivers and that was the reason we wanted to go snorkeling with them. We called day before and asked for private boat for 4 people. Next day we went to boat, we found out there was coming people from other hotel in same trip. Ok, couple of nice people wont ruin our day.. But next we found out that the boat and driver had nothing to do with dolphindivers, so it was the same freakin trip we could have bought from our hotel. Last drop was that we found out that the other couple had got their trip from their own hotel 500bht/person and price from dolphindivers was 800bht/person. Snorkeling trip was ok, 3 spots/half day. Last site was the best but nothing special. We were really dissapointed, because we wanted to go snorkeling with professional diving company, who would show us the best places. And we thought we would go with professional boat with good gear. They didn't even have fins on their boat. The trip we made was nothing like that, so i wouldn't choose dolphindivers again. We couldn't go diving this time because we had flight next day, but i really would find another operator next time. You have to be able to trust your operator.
- laurawittmann8600Great experience!For us it was the first diving experience ever. And we felt very comfortable and safe with your guide. :)
- H781OJstephenb00DiveWednesday 04/03/2020 You would think a company like Dolphin would use weather apps, 1m visibility at best, all I was doing was following a set of fins so not to get seperated or lost. Second dive the set of hired regs, the mouth piece came away from the regs. I suppose it pays to have your own kit.
- MLS900000Nice guidesWe went with a small group (5 divers) and 2 guides with the speedboat. Dive site was terrific a d visibility awfull (special weather conditions at the moment). Relaxed diving with flexible guides.
- Elisabeth S00ExcellentI did my open water diver course at Dolphin divers, Allesandro was a great teacher and very patient. Thanks for having such a great time diving with you! All the best. Elisabeth
- alyson202000Dolphin DiversGreat days diving with myself and my 15 year old daughter. very friendly team from booking at the office to the entire trip
- joachimkolderup00Great experienceGreat guide, safe and a realy nice diving spot. Going back and will visit Dolphin Divers agaung for sure!
- motion197200Good diving, good crew... sadly not great vizJust had a couple of dives this morning with the Dolphin Divers crew. Lovely people, very professional, calm and relaxed team. Everything was set up for us and ready to go when we got on the boat. The shop organised the taxi to pick up from where we were staying so it couldn’t have been easier. The boat was quick which, for someone who gets seasick, was mist welcome. Although the visibility was poor the amount of life we saw was amazing. I’ve dived a few places but have never been privileged enough to experience shoals of fish in abundance as we did on the dives here. My one small gripe was the mouthpiece on my regs was pretty badly chewed and fell apart during the second dive so I had to switch to my second stage. No big deal but always a good idea to check the gear. Thanks to Marie, Pavel, Hedi, the nameless but very helpful boat Captain and the Dolphin Divers crew for a brilliant morning blowing bubbles!
- Poodles4ever00Personalized private and perfect!Unlike BB divers, our dive master Pewel provided the most beautiful day of diving including a shipwreck. It was perfect I highly recommend! Very professional!
- Estidabbelju00Very good diving schoolI actually planned a half day trip because my wife is not a diver. Booking and communication via WhatsApp was perfect. Howerver, the boat broke down. They offered a good alternative in cooperation with ScubaDawgs as a one day trip in the national park with 2 beautiful dives. When the boat was available again I did a half day trip to the Chank wreck and another space which was a great experience. In both trips the divemasters were very competent and careful guys. Would come back, so much is sure.
- augustdiver00First class service!!!!I had a great day of diving with Dolphin Divers, they picked me up at the beach with their speedboat, so no long taxi rides to Bang Bao in the morning.We were the first at the dive sites, so when the big boats came we already finished diving. Great staff who can tell you everything about the dive sites and show you all the cool stuff underwater. Next time I will surely dive with Dolphin Divers again!!!!
- alexsT6314IQ00Great diving experience!I am so happy for choosing Dolphin Divers for the PADI training and for the following dives. We got much more, for a small difference in price. It included a VIP service in a private speedboat (up to 4 divers + 2 divemasters), that brought us quickly to every point, before the big boats arrived. They were also very flexible to accept our requests. Randy our instructor was fantastic! He is a very good instructor who teaches with all his heart. I certainly recommend Dolphin Divers!
- IsraelT123400Great diving school and fun divingI chose dolphin diving out of many in Koh chang for a good reason, our instructor Randy Augustin was very professional and a very good teacher. He explained all the important safety rools and steps to know all the parts of equipment we use during open water diving. The boat was well equipped and after we finished the course and were qualified we continued the next day with Randy and Maddy (a Dolphin divemaster ) for two fun dives in two amazing diving sights: Blueberry hill and Hin- Raap. I am thankful to be introduced to the diving world by this magnificent team.
6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang provided by Dolphin Divers
Product Overview: 6-Week PADI Dive Divemaster in Koh Chang
Number of Photos