This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Majestic Monument Valley Touring Co., Monument Valley, UT 84536
Our Non-Private Tours ( joining with others ): It is our pleasure to accommodate quality tours at economically-friendly rates. Our Non-Private Tours highlight the areas of tour in the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park.
• Our Tours Depart From: The View Hotel's Lobby area (Many thanks to The View Hotel), at their cowboy on horse bronze statue waiting area. This area is straight ahead after you enter their front, double doors. The View Hotel sits next door to the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park Visitor's Center. Your guide will meet you here and return you here also. *Please Note: Your guide will wait up to 15 minutes after tour departure time for those that may be running late and then depart for tour. Your guide is unable to wait for more than 15 minutes for consideration for others that are on scheduled tour. For those that do not make their scheduled tour, please call us to reschedule for the next available tour. We are happy to accommodate.
• At The View Hotel, you will board along with others, an open-air tour vehicle for a culturally enriching and nature filled, adventurous tour. This tour accommodates (7) to (8) stops with enriching cultural and landscape narrative from your Navajo guide of approximately (5) to (10) minutes at each stop.
• Beginning your tour, you will enjoy a few stops on the General Loop Drive of the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park such as "John Ford Point".
• This tour accommodates more emphasis of the backcountry area (restricted area requiring guide services). Enjoy sights such as "The Sun's Eye Arch" ,"The Big Hogan", and more.
• The Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park Entrance Fee: This fee is not included in our tour rates; this fee is paid directly to the Tribal Park upon entrance at their Toll Fee Booth.
• Helpful Travel Timezone Difference: We are on Mountain Standard Time (MST). We are currently (1) hour ahead of cities in Arizona that are off the Navajo Nation such as Page, Grand Canyon, & Phoenix, Arizona. When it is 2:00 pm here, it is 1:00 pm in these cities. We are on same timezone as all of Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Duration: 3 hours