Transportation is not just transferring from one point to another. Passenger's safety and comfort are valuable and our top priority. For this reason all the vehicles are licensed and insured as per the Greek Legislation, whilst all the chauffeurs are well trained, English speaking, courteous, professional and licensed by the Greek State. Your wish will always be their commend. Nonsmoking policy is applied in all the vehicles. After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- Mercedes Luxury Vehicle
- Mineral Water, wet & dry tissues
- Tolls, parking fees & taxes
- Baby seat, baby booster up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The driver will meet you at the exit after the luggage claim area in the arrival's hall, holding a sign with the name under which the reservation is made.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Pilos, Greece
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30054P67
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Specify the amount of your luggage.
- The duration of transfer is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of the day and the traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30054P67
About the operator
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in April 2013
#95 of 642 Transportation in Athens
- Tersh M00Beautiful Site. The tour company saved the day.I messed up our tour dates and the tour company bent over backwards and saved the day. George was our driver and was excellent. The van was very comfortable. The Poseidon Temple at sunset should not be missed.
- Camper4125662793400Highly recommend!Magnificent sunset and great energy! The ocean view also stunning! Coffeeshop there good too! 1hr with bus and good views on the way there too.
- nsdcecilia00Athens VisitWe had an excellent experience with Best Travel. Michael was our driver and guide. He was very professional, friendly and went over and above. He took us to all the best places and spots. Highly recommend!
- marsher00AcroCorint, Ancient Corinth, and the Canal - Door to Door serviceGeorge was a great driver, picking us up from our flat, taking us to and from Corinth. He was very informative along the way, and we enjoyed his stories and history lessons. We saw the fascinating canal, then went to AcroCorinth. Two of our group hiked to the top (and it IS a hike!!), while the rest of us toured the lower buildings. The chapel was a quiet, holy spot. We then went to ancient Corinth itself, visiting the museum and the ruins of the city. Our best advice - wear sturdy shoes if you visit AcroCorinth. It's very, very slippery, especially coming down. Thanks to George for a great trip!
- Pavlos M00Very Good ServiceWe actually used this company twice. The first time was when we arrived at Athens Airport and we got them to take us to a monastery on the way from the airport to our hotel in the Athens city centre. The driver was on time at the airport, was always polite, helpful and we got the vehicle we had booked. We used to use a different company for this journey when we arrived in Greece but the company but they had gone up by about 60 euro from their usual price. The second trip was a return journey to another monastery and the service was just as good. The price was cheaper than the others were offering for this trip and everything about it was good. The vehicle was modern, clean and comfortable and the driver was great. He spoke English very well and also spoke in Greek as you would expect. All in all the company provided what we asked for and we enjoyed our trips. We will definitely use them next we are in Athens.
- KateRox8500Private hire for wedding weekBest Travel Athens support for our wedding weekend was exceptional, communication was always so quick and organised to perfection. We used them for airport transfers for groups as well as shuttle buses to and from our wedding venue and hotel. Every bus was immaculate and the drivers all so nice and helpful. Whenever we return we will always use their services
- mfellouris00Professional and highly dependable transport services to and from airport.I used Best Travel multiple times in April for transport to/from Athens International airport. We were two couples staying in an apartment in Athens, with individual and combined trips planned over a short period and a lot of luggage. We needed comfortable, dependable service planned in advance give our tight timetables. Best Travel was excellent! Vehicles were large, immaculate and very comfortable. Vehicles were new, air conditioned, and equipped with water and phone chargers. Drivers were professional, courteous, highly punctual and fluent in English. Cost was very reasonable (only slight above regular taxis) and a great value for money. Prices were all inclusive (eg service, tolls) so no surprises. Company was flexible and allowed last minute changes. I highly recommend them as a stress free, dependable and elegant way to get to and from the airport.
- renatheb202200Beautiful sunset trip to Cape SunionFantastic trip to Cape Sunion with a stop at the stunning Lake Vouliagmeni. Skilled and professional driver, with exelent knowledge about the area and Greec history. We chose to do another trip with the same driver the next day. We learned a lot about the area, took beautiful pictures, had a drink in the sunset at the bar nearby and felt safe in the car at all times. Highly recommended.
- 573feliciad00Terrific experience!AWESOME! I was a bit nervous to begin with, knowing that I don't like to do the typical things and wondering if my driver would be anxious to get going or make judgements about not stopping at certain places. Yanni (Mr. John) was extremely accommodating and never indicated any impatience. As a matter of fact, we'd planned to go to Mystras, but once we got there, I changed my mind and he was fine with it. We had a lot of wonderful talks about Greek culture. He's very proud of his country, as well he should be. He was always on time, very helpful with my suitcase, took time to show me the area around my hotel when that was possible. Mostly, I felt very relaxed in asking for adjustments as needed. What a great experience!
- rajan46200Great best experience with Best TravelWe visited Greece again this year (last was in 2020) and transited through Athens on our way back. We had hired Best Travel Athens in 2020 whereupon they had provided an excellent service, so we called on their services again this year, for shuttle service upon arrival @ Athens airport to our residence and then for a tour to Vouliagmeni Lake (we couldn't get in, as it was full but then ended up going to Vouliagmeni Beach which was a much better experience), and finally on the day of our departure, a trip to Corinth to see the famous canal and then to the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth before getting dropped at the airport. The service was top class. John, our chauffeur, is a lively person with a loud laughter befitting his stature, very knowledgeable and passionate about his work, country and it's history which he explained during our rides with him and topped it up with a in van video show on historical sites and their history and we could see that he knew them all by heart as he would exhort us to listen and in particular to specific passages in order to understand their significance. Despite the roasting heatwave during our trip, John took good care of us and kept us entertained. The van (Mercedes Viano) itself was luxurious, spacious and very comfortable for transporting people and baggage over long drives. Our special thanks to Aristotelis Dalitsikas, the owner/manager (who also arranged our tour in 2020) with whom I was constantly in touch prior to our arrival in Athens for doing an excellent job with the arrangements and ensuring that our needs were met and well taken care off. All in all, a great experience which we would definitely recommend and we will definitely look them up during our next visit to Athens.
- ten45ten4500Athens visithad a great time with expert driver he took us along our interest points the city is so big and interesting
- 336antonio12300Private desposalPerfect service.... Very clean car ... Everything was wonderful thanks for everything you were amazed!!
- 251eleannar00Wonderful vacationsSafty cars capable drivers!Excellent services,very clean cars with protection for the costumers !!!!
- rajan46200Wonderful sunset tour along the coast of Athens!This was one of the best tours we did while in Greece. It was a magnificent drive along the coast of Athens, with a brief stopover at the Vouliagmeni Lake and then to the Poseidon Temple at Cape Sounion to watch the sunset. It was an amazing experience and worth every penny. The tour charges are reasonable and we travelled in a luxury Mercedes Viano. Thanks to our chaffeur and guide Alexander for driving us safely and showing us around with clear explanations and also showing some flexibility to show some additional spots en route. Thanks are also due to Aristotelis Dalitsikas of Private Best Travel who arranged for the tour and constantly kept in touch to ensure that everything went well. I would strongly recommend people visiting Athens to look them up and I am sure you wouldn't regret hiring their services.
- 600mukeshs00Excellent driver. He was very helpful, cooperative, and very good in communication.. He suggested us what to see,Excellent driver. He was very helpful, cooperative, and very good in communication.. He suggested us what to see, where to eat, what additional things we can do.. overall very nice experience with Tasos.. our driver.