Under the sky of Attica, it is sure that you will be amazed by the Acropolis and the Parthenon, the great creations of the golden age, and you‘ll feel the unique charm of the New Acropolis Museum, one of the largest in the world. Enjoy activities, local specialities of Greek cuisine, shopping, and nightlife. Your trip includes 4 nights at the hotel of your choice with breakfast, transfers, and visits. Highlights: Athens (Acropolis, Parthenon, Acropolis museum, Monastiraki, Thissio, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the historical centre) Argolis (Agamemnon Tomb, Mycenae archaeological site, Theatre of Epidaurus) Delphi (Sacred way, Oracle, Temple of Apollo)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel (4 stars) in Athens or Glyphada
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Athena Nike
- Entry/Admission - Erechtheion
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Guide service at archaeological sites
- Entrance Fees
- City tax
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Tour Leader
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer to pick up with a luxurious vehicle from the airport.
- Athens International Airport, Spata Loutsa 190 04, Greece We offer a pick up from the airport or any point within the city limit of Athens with a luxurious vehicle.
- Athens, Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο, Heathfield Industrial Estate, KA8, Athina 104 44, Greece If you are already in Athens we offer to pick up from your hotel.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12485P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that our packages are meant for individual travellers, without a tour leader. However, we remain at your disposal throughout your visit with a 24-hour emergency phone number.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology?
- How much is 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology?
- 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology price starts from $797.76. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology cancellation policy?
- 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology?
- 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology is hosted by Mazi Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mazi Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12485P41
Reserve your spot
Arrival in Athens.
Panoramic tour of Athens.
Athens - Full Day Argolis
Athens - Full Day Delphi
Athens - Departure
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#69 of 152 Tours & Activities in Thessaloniki
- Lyniloo100Lack of entertainment @ miserable staffThe ship was clean cabins ok although ready for an upgrade, I took a friend for her 1st cruise, I was embarrassed as the lack of entertainment was shocking I've cruised with p& o several times and the shows in the theatre were great . However, on this trip we had a comedian in the Havana ( who was very good) twice over 7 days and a chap who played the guitar playing background songs!! 1 entertainer singing 80s medleys in the theatre twice in 7 days. And that was it, my friend was so disappointed and I so embarrassed, and talking to other fellow cruises were all so disappointed. So, P& O whats going on??? We complained to the captain he just side tracked, but all of a sudden we saw the entertainment team for the 1st time engaging with people on the 6th day. I want answeres as I've booked the brittania in May and feel I need to have the entrainment confirmed before I pay my balance, will be looking at RC and other brands from now on
- mycooltravelsT75400It was an amazing experience...almost felt like the Thelma & Louise characters!!!We started our trip in Heraklion ...spent 3 days and then we rented a car to explore the Crete island for 2 weeks. I felt like was reliving my road trips during the university days!!! I hopped different Greek islands way back then....but this time I concentrated on Crete.
- sunset76500Outstanding tourHighly recommend this tour of Greece if you want to see some of the highlights - Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. There are many transfers (from airport to hotel, hotels to ferries, etc), and this tour helped to make them seamless. There was a great level of flexibility, and at the same time the schedule also made sure you got to see what you were hoping to see. For example, in Santorini, there was a full day tour, which included a winery, beautiful views, and Oía at sunset (aka the gorgeous view that everyone has photos of)- if we had been on our own, it would have been challenging to get back to the hotel after staying late at Oía, though thanks to the tour we just hopped on a bus.
- p3189318900Greece in a WeekTafalgar took us all around to see the must-sees. However, I would not use this company again. Local guides were promised, but not provided. The stays at supposedly 5 star hotels were ok, but the rooms did not even have facial tissue or wash cloths. Free time for lunch meals was not a free time. We were taken to a spot, often in the middle of nowhere and had to make due with the menu there. Time allotted for some attractions, like the Acropolis Museum, were for only 1/2 hour - barely time enough to get in the door.
- cpadg00Fun in GreeceVery fun and informative. The guide was able to answer all questions. Only thing I would suggest is go to the Panathenaic stadium on your own. During the tour of Athens we were rushed for time and only got to take pictures from the outside.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fué como vivir libros de la infancia: La Iliada, La Odisea y la Eneida. Visitar la Acropolis de Atenas, los templos de Atena, Apolo y Poseidon. Un verdadero sueño hecho realidad.
Written August 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
5-Day Tour Athens Mythology provided by Mazi Travel
Product Overview: 5-Day Tour Athens Mythology
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos