per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board, Mineral Cold Water, Fuel and tolls
- Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
- English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
- We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
- Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
- Gratuity(optional), Lunch, Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name on Accommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name on
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86140P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth
What you can expect during your visit
- Passengers and the driver are obliged to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth?
- Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth price starts from $162.30. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth cancellation policy?
- Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth?
- Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth is hosted by Tours of Athens. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours of Athens on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Ancient Corinth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86140P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corinth CanalStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)Stop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The guide service was an easy process to book and the owner e-mailed and called to make sure everything was just ri…
Biblical Tour of Athens and Ancient Corinth
What an amazing tour! Our driver George picked us up at our Air BnB, and navigated the crowded Athens streets with …
Amazing 5 days in Greece
Great experience with Tours of Athens! Thanks to Dionisis for helping with the 5 days itinerary. Our driver, Michae…
THIS IS YOUR BEST TOUR COMPANY FOR TOURING GREECE
We were a group of 8 persons doing Athens pre-cruise and decided to take this tour. Since I first contacted Dionisi…
Tailored to our needs!!
They tailored our trip perfectly on day 1. So much that we hired them exclusively for days 2 and 3. Our driver read…
Athens and Sounion
Very quick response for your!! Driver on time and an excellent tour guide and driver. I would not hesitate to cont…
Athens in a day
Our tour guide was George and he was the best. We had a great time, he knew when to go to certain sites and we avoi…
Everything was fine, the tour was interesting ,Athens is a great city, Acropolis and the museum was fantastic.
Excellent tour of olive grove
We only had a few hours and wanted to spend time in an olive grove. Dionisis helped us arrange a fantastic tour to…
Excellent tour of Athens
Had an excellent tour of Athens with George, very knowledgeable and adaptable to our request. Would recommend this …
Amazing personalized tour of Athens and Corinth
We loved our time in Greece and the tour guide you provided for us was exceptional! It was the exact experience we …
Great private transport with a pit stop
We had a private transport from the port to the airport with a one-hour stop at the Acropolis. Our tour guide was s…
Day trip to Delphi
The driver was online. The car was clean and comfortable. We also had a great lunch at a local restaurant with fan…
Amazing trip. Our driver was prompt for collection from cruise terminal. Car was comfortable, clean and cool. He wa…
Wonderful tour to Cape Sounion and transfer to Athen's airport
I booked a tour from the port of Piraeus to Cape Sounion and after to the Athens airport. Michael, the driver, was …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Friends
Our group of 8 had a private half day tour to Corinth with Michael as our tour guide. The van was spacious and comfortable and Michael was a great guide. He gave us lots of background and history on the sights we saw and was able to answer all our questions. It was a very hot day and he was always sure to keep us well supplied with water. The tour itself was great and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to venture out of Athens and see some more amazing ancient history!
Written June 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your nice review. Dennis toursofathens. com
Written July 6, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.