per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 45–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet and Greet & Assistance at arrival
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities - Tips
- Extra charges may apply if pick up is from Lavrio or Rafina Ports to the Athens Airport.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In case you have a Ferry or Cruise arrival transfer upon exit customs or ferry look for a driver holding a sign under your name in front of your gate or vessel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P89
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport?
- Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport price starts from $60.71. Discover and book Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport cancellation policy?
- Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport?
- Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport is hosted by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTM DMC Ltd - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Athens Private Transfer Service: Port to Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P89
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Canceled twice but was still charged. Wouldn’t cancel. We couldn’t go after all and tried to cancel 3-4 days in adv…
If you are going to go to in this tour, beware it is long due to pick ups st hotels. I would suggest, especially if…
Fantastic dive and support
Absolutely amazing I had a panic attack once in the water To scuba the whole crew set about settling me and getti…
Outstanding trip for sure
We used Blue Dolphins Travel coach tour to Mama Mia , Dimitri was our driver and forgot lady’s name but was in her …
This not a tour. It’s a driver who knows nothing.
Classic Private Tour means to me a guided tour. What a disappointment to get a car and a driver who knows nothing a…
Agios Nicolaus and Spinalonga
Fabulous and interesting day with Spiridon Tours where we visited the very pretty Nicolaus Agios and Spinalonga isl…
Horrible experience would NOT recommend
Impossible to find meeting spot. Horrible communication. Felt unsafe on my horse as a beginner. Would t give me a r…
First time experience
Nice place but struggled alot due to no halal fòd and vegetarian option..the city does not cater for Muslims at all…
Great cooking class
This is one of the funnest and most enjoyable cooking classes I have taken. Maria and her staff are so organized an…
Amazing trip, but avoid Pavlos Fish Tavern
We booked the Mamma Mia trip with Dolphin before we arrived in Skopelos. Once we were here, we called into their of…
Once in a lifetime experience
Absolutely wonderful experience. We stayed at the Mitsis family village hotel and they collected us on time and too…
A must do
Done this trip yesterday in severe winds so was very choppy but that's no one's fault. Tour guide was good but the…
I must visit if you are in Crete
In the city you will find one of the most beautiful old towns on the whole island! You will have restaurants in the…
This was nothing more than a ferry ride with two stops at some nice beaches. There was no interpretation or any di…
Don’t bother unless you like overcrowded boats, beaches, bathrooms, vendors. Lack of sand and any type of sun cover…