Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation Flores / Yaxha / Flores
- Entry/Admission - Yaxhá
- personal expenses.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up from any hotel within Santa Elena Peten, as well as Mundo Maya International airport.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16465P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can bring portable lamp
- Rain coat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Yaxha Sunset Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Yaxha Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Yaxha Sunset Tour?
- Yaxha Sunset Tour price starts from $96.16. Discover and book Yaxha Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yaxha Sunset Tour cancellation policy?
- Yaxha Sunset Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yaxha Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16465P41
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1YaxhaStop: 7 hours - Admission includedA memorable experience in the Yaxha National Park. Experience the Sunset in the top of an Mayan Temple!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
They never showed up at the meeting time and not answer the phone at all. Please book other tours, no them.
go for the birds
At sunrise there is beautiful birdsong and all the tourists are slient in respect of the sacred site and beliefs of…