If you are In the City and Looking To Enjoy a Great Evening, Allow The Chiefton Group to Be Your Chaperon! Enjoy the Scenic Ride To and/or The Scenic Ride Back From An Exclusive Eatery Of Your Choice. We Will Even Book The Reservations at The Restaurant Of Your Choosing to ensure your evening is Hassle Free & Enjoyable. DOES NOT INCLUDE PRICE OF MEAL AT THE RESTAURANT!!!!
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Cost of Meal/Drinks at Eatery of your choice
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Hotel, Business, or Residence in Houston. ZIP CODE RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061
- Port of Galveston
- Adair Kitchen, 5161 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77056, USA
- Alice Blue, 250 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
- Alexander the Great, 3055 Sage Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
- Backstreet Cafe, 1103 S Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77019, USA
- ARMANDOS, 2630 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77098, USA
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45557P140
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Houston Restaurant Week?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Houston Restaurant Week on Tripadvisor
- How much is Houston Restaurant Week?
- Houston Restaurant Week price starts from $310.40. Discover and book Houston Restaurant Week on Tripadvisor
- What is the Houston Restaurant Week cancellation policy?
- Houston Restaurant Week cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Houston Restaurant Week on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Houston Restaurant Week?
- Houston Restaurant Week is hosted by Tanger Outlets Atlantic City. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tanger Outlets Atlantic City on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Houston Restaurant Week on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45557P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tanger Outlets Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Joined in January 2020
- TrainsFan00Walk and shopThe outlet mall has all the shops you would expect at an outlet. The shops are spread out over a 4 block radius so be prepared to do some walking. Parking is nearby for a fee but you can stay for up to 8 hours in some of them. There are not too many restrooms at the mall which was a concern. One option is to go to the McDonald's and use theirs. The mall management should reconsider opening more restrooms like other outlet malls. One plus also is if you park at some stores and purchase something your parking will be free. One store is missing from the mall and that is the Lego store which would be a great store to have, There is no food court but McDonald's, Starbucks and Applebees.
- NancyLope00Good choice of storesCheck the opening hours for these outlets does not close very late—a good selection of shops with decent prices. I highly recommend a visit.
- Janine O00Don’t make a trip to Atlantic City.Went to Atlantic City for 3 nights. Would not go back and wouldn’t recommend. It’s a dump! The shopping at Tanger is average. We struggled to find anywhere decent to eat lunch.
- jerseygirl292000Lve AC AirportThis is our favorite airport. Not much in the way of food choices, but the big plus is you can easily walk to your parked car. TSA is fast. Limited choices of destinations but if you can schedule one that fits, it is a great option. Never jammed packed either. Hidden gem.
- Myles_Long00A Lot Of WalkingThis so called mall covers a 6 block area in the streets just behind Caesars Hotel. All of your favorite outlet stores are there if you can find the right street they are on. You wouldn't want to visit this mall on a rainy or cold day as you have to walk outside from store to store. If you are not able or comfortable walking a great distance, crossing back and forth street intersections, I would pass on this so called mall.
- 997briant00An excellent outlet mall, with a good variety of stores.Tanger Outlets is a large street-style open-air outlets mall in Atlantic City. It boasts over 100 stores, laid out in city block style. Tanger manages outlet malls in quite a few states in USA. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the mall in what is a fairly downmarket casino town. It houses numerous high-end stores selling fashion items, sportswear, outdoor wear and homewares. Many of my favourite brands for clothing were there, so I enjoyed visiting the complex for a spot of shopping. We visited twice, and made quite a few purchases. The street-style layout is easy to navigate. I was particularly pleased to find that all the stores I was interested in contained a good variety of current fashion items and all sizes (and not just last-season’s items their flagship stores had been unable to sell). Prices are very good, and considerably less than the mainstream counterparts. It’s certainly worth a visit if you are in Atlantic City. We did not have cars, but the mall is easy to reach from the boardwalk and the casino hotels. The mall centres around Christopher Columbus Avenue, North Arkansas Avenue, Arctic Avenue, Baltic Avenue, Michigan Avenue and parts of Atlantic Avenue. It’s well-signed, and easy to find. Its western end is directly opposite the Sheraton Hotel and the Convention Center. If outlet malls interest you, do not miss this one if you are visiting Atlantic City.
- C2890JFemilya00Time to shopReally enjoyed Black Friday shopping Wherever you want they have great sales. Also, if you go to the office to give you special coupons that you can use in all of the stores it was great. Had a lot of fun. Got a lot of Christmas presents for family and friends
- R480YGfranc00Love these coutletsVery nice outlets. Easy parking. Nice clean area. Enjoyed shopping here. Love Clarks and Bath and Body Works.
- rajsviewfinder00Nice outletsWe had been to Atlantic City so many times , but never had the time to walk through tanger outlets . This time we did it . It was awesome . Lots of good shops and nice deals . We went to vans , pandora , bath body , and also had our food in applebies. Nice and relaxing time . 2 negatives though - no shops have restrooms for customers and no 2 - parking is a mess. .if not for these 2 disadvantages, this is a nice place to visit . Shopping 🛍 is good here . Overall a good experience 👍👍👍
- Cheesepak00It worksWe took our trip during the busy 4th of July week and got through perfectly fine, clean efficient airport, flights were on time and I would give it my seal of approval.
- mohanphil00Transfer at JFK international airportMy wife and I traveled from Mumbai to Bangor via JFK. We traveled on two tickets, by Egyptair from Mumbai to JFK, and by Delta from JFK to Bangor. We were anxious about the transfer at JFK as our two bags were not checked in through to Bangor. We arrived terminal 1 JFK by Egyptair flight MS 985 at 1400 hrs on 31 May 2022. Our Delta flight to Bagor was from Terminal 4 . Immigration process was smooth. After collecting the checked baggage we passed through customs also without any hassles. As we exited the Customs Gate, we turned right towards the baggage drop of Delta about 30 yards on to the right. There was one Delta Check in kiosk in the same room. We showed our electronic boarding passes to the lady at the counter. She collected our bags and issued baggage tags , and also issued us with hard copies of the boarding passes. From there we traveled to Terminal 4 by Air train that took us less than 5 min to reach. We found the whole process of transfer at JFK was smooth and easy. JFK is a well organized Airport.
- Elmoboy200800ExcellentHead to the tangerine outlet stores in AC if you are looking for some great bargains. Some stores have up to 70% off prices. Loved Abercrombie & Fitch together with Puma store the most.
- Shanna178000Terminal 4 is a disaster!You get a show of ppl begging you to let you cut in the TSA line, everyone seemed like they were on something … still COVID people and even not I don’t want you literally squishing my backpack to my body that I need to move it to my chest …. That does not give you permission to get closer and breath on my neck. Walking around the terminal only 8 PM on. Friday night is a SUPER busy terminal and ALL the food is closed. There are a lot of costly things in this world but it cost NOTHING to be kind and respectful. Even right now I am sitting backbone to the wall and apparently my super power is invisibility as I have almost been not just stepped on, but ran the f- over …. I am next to a pole …
- BHUANG6900Do your homework, especially in winterWe came here shopping in winter. The shops are good and the discounts great but we wish we had done more homework. It was in February and we found ourselves running in circles in freezing weather. Had we done more homework we would been able to arrange a route where we could save some energy. But the shops are definitely worth exploring. Happy shopping.
- Margie12800My Favorite MistakeThis airport turned out to be one of my best mistakes ever! I was supposed to book out of Philadelphia but for some reason I booked out of this airport. I had some trepidation but it was such a great experience I would use this airport again!