per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private small-group cooking class
- All food and instruction is included as well as two bottles of wine for your group
- Water and small cheese plates are provided in addition to the meal.
- Additional wine or drinks may be brought in, or purchased for additional fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase (two bottles of wine are included with your class)
- Departure details
- 330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA Departure Point: Dabble Studio Address: 330 Harrison Street Nashville, TN 37219 Directions: Located at the corner of 3rd Ave N and Harrison Street, near the Nashville Sounds Baseball Stadium, Bicentennial Mall, and the Nashville Farmer's Market.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26200P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- To consume alcohol, guests must provide proof of age.
- Guests as young as 14 are welcome if yours is a family group.
- Vegetarian and Gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Your booking is good for up to 10 guests. If you would like to book a larger party, please purchase an additional group of up to 10 for the same date and time. 30 persons maximum. In this event, the party will still be exclusive to your (larger, combined) group.
- Studio is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests?
- Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests price starts from $714.11. Discover and book Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests cancellation policy?
- Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests?
- Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests is hosted by Dabble Studio. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dabble Studio on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26200P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Do yourself a favour and do this tour!
We did the Taste of Nashville Food & Sightseeing Tour on our first full day in Nashville this past Saturday and so …
Sights and Bites
It was my favorite tour. We started at the Far Better distillery with a frozen cocktail and samples of their produc…
We had a really great time. Driving around the city in a van was fun. Scott was a great guide and very entertaining…
Do this the first day of your trip
Our guide made it the best. Red had great stories and the choices of food were great. Great adventure
Fun was had by all
Red was an amazing entertaining guide, the food was great and the tour was just the perfect amount of time. Highly…
Don’t waste your money.
This is advertised as a food tour. I was not impressed at all with the food. Half a hot dog is not my idea of foo…
Great Food and Music of Nashville
Scott our tour guide did a fantastic job of explaining both the food and music of Nashville. He told many interesti…
Great Food Tour-Topnotch Guide!
Husband and I booked the Germantown Food Tour for our last full day in Nashville, which happened to be the day of t…
Couldn't have been a better tour.
The tour was so much fun. The food was great, the tour amazing, and Red the driver and historian was perfect.
Great food places and neighborhoods
Excellent experience. Red was very informative and made great adjustments for Monday when some locations are closed…
Thanks for an enjoyable tour
Evan was a wonderful guide. Good food choices. Excellent narration about Nashville history. Really enjoyed the stop…
Do this tour first!
The food and sightseeing tour is definitely worth it! My only wish is that we had done this tour as one of our very…
Great Tour & Overview of the City
Excellent Tour. Red was entertaining, informative and authentic. Hard-pressed to do better as a guide. She took us …
Sister Bonding Trip
My sisters and I really enjoyed this tour with Scott. He had lots of history and stories about the area and a grea…
Check out places you wouldn’t think to go
We always enjoy walking tours because you get a chance to potentially see things you can’t when going by on a bus. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2023 • Solo
Even the manager said it might be time to hire a new cook and the sooner the better. It's no wonder the parking lot is practically empty; the food preparation is poor. The New England Clam chowder had no flavor of clams and as a matter of fact, it had NO clams. It was loaded with potatoes and a few smatterings of celery. On the manager's behalf he refunded the cost of the chowder and gave a replacement.
Written May 11, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
I want to have a cooking party for 10 guests for an undetermined date. Invitations will be Christmas presents. Prior to March 31, 2020 we will choose the date. How can I do this and do I pay in advance.
Buy it with
Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests provided by Dabble Studio
Product Overview: Private Hands-on Cooking Party for up to 10 guests
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|