• Arrive 20-30mins prior to selected boat reservation time.
*All passengers will be picked up at a single pre-designated location that is selected by the group.
• Final Payment and Waiver review/signature will take place prior to boarding watercraft.
• 3- hour excursion will begin once all passengers are onboard the watercraft.
• Excursion may include water sport activities if group decides to book a complimentary activity. This request must be made prior to boat boarding and is subject to availability. Requesting your activities in advance will ensure the greatest availability of the equipment.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Drinks and snacks of your choice! (Coolers, ice, and cups provided).
• Towels and appropriate attire for swimming or water activities.
• Change of clothing- if desired.
• Sunscreen/ bug spray.
• Water shoes- if desired.
• License or State IDs REQUIRED to board for 16 yrs or older.Please see our website for FAQs and cancellation/refund policy. Please read and sign the required waiver prior to the day of boarding. The waiver can be found on our website: