Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guided kitchen garden tour
- 5-course lunch with matching wines
- Structured Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Melbourne
- Additional wine/beverages (may be purchased)
- Departure details
- Montalto, 33 Shoreham Rd, Red Hill South VIC 3937, Australia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26828P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour?
- Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour price starts from $142.01. Discover and book Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
- Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26828P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in April 2012
- Cshanley198100Best on the peninsula!This is easily my favorite winery in the area. The food and service is always amazing. Lots of different flavors and tastes. Their wine is also beautiful. Highly recommended if you’re a Chardonnay lover.
- DavidFD7586CR00Something SpecialWow!Amazing Mothers Day lunch at Montalto.Five course tasting menu.Loved the fresh produce especially the Skull Island Prawns and the Wood Roasted Chicken.Fantastic outlook over the vines and sculptures.Very special.
- pamn86200Lunch at the PiazzaDecided to do a review to agree with everything the person from Williamstown mentioned in the February review. Can't help but think we are being conditioned to increased prices, but in many instances it is hard to justify, and this is one. Enjoyed to Sculpture walk and the general vibe of the place.
- bendY4778SO00Enjoyed it but question the value.I’m one of those people that often when I go out to eat come home thinking that’s why we eat at home a lot. This was one (another) such experience. The location is great, the wander around the property great and facilities were - yes you guessed it - great. My issue and it’s with many establishments these days is with the pricing. We enjoyed the pizzeria and could order pretty much whatever we wanted as we had a $150 voucher. Now I won’t bore you to tears going through all the smaller dishes through to an ice-cream for dessert and we definitely enjoyed the food however - $35 for a pretty (no very) sparse pizza I think is pretty rich. The smaller dishes very tasty although again 1.5 pieces of (nice) bread and some dip for $18 - stretches things. A couple of not inexpensive drinks each and there goes $165 for two. The place was packed so obviously the experience is worthy of this for many, but for us it’ll be a once off. Service was ok but was disappointed in food scraps from earlier diners left at our feet, plates gruffly put down on the table and plates not collected very efficiently left service wanting. I feel a little bad writing such a review, as we did enjoy our time, but hope it’s taken as constructive criticism.
- 35livw00Don't bother, disappointingIf you're driving an hour from Melbourne for a special lunch or dinner expecting good service from an upscale winery, go somewhere else. The one star is for the view and presentation of the venue. The staff provide service equivalent of an inner city Cafe - impersonal, arrogant and disinterested in accommodating our needs. The attitude is that you fit in with us so we can churn you through the system, and any kind of request like sitting near a window or finding a shady table outside is just too hard. Trying to give feedback fell on deaf ears. Food was fine but not good enough to warrant returning.
- Tania d00Lovely environment, good food and serviceThis is a beautiful location with vines and a lovely sculpture walk through the vines and wetlands. Lunch in the restaurant was good, not great. There were plenty of veggies but for the price tag we expected more. Service was friendly and efficient. There are other more casual dining options on site.
- ral197300LovelyWe visited on the 15th of January... they were extremely busy so unfortunately no tasting but we did get to enjoy a glass of vino and some cheese and olives. A very pretty place to visit!
- lovelytraveller33300DivineA dining experience. The setting, the view, the staff and the food- all amazing. The restaurant looks out onto beautiful vineyards. We celebrated a family birthday and had a wonderful lunch of the summer set menu. The food was fresh, and beautifully prepared and presented. Our waitress Megan was exceptional. So lovely and accommodating. She has worked there for 7 years and told us she loves her job and that shines through :-)
- margaritaf64100Fabulous afternoonWe had the most amazing wine tasting with Elizabeth. Followed by a delicious pizza lunch. Beautiful setting.
- Suzanne G00Mesmerising Montalto!The restaurant and vineyard was outstanding! While we sipped a delightful Montalto Chardonnay we were served fresh olives and Ciabatta bread and fresh olive oil for dipping. We then had Kingfish Sashimi with horseradish cream and vegetables. Finally Chicken Cacciatore served with vegetables and salad grown at the vineyard. The olives and vegetables are all grown on the property. Their pizza was the best we have tried outside of Italy. The staff were thoughtful and very helpful. The view of the vineyard was gorgeous and there is also an opportunity to walk around and view the gardens, vineyards and a sculpture walk.
- Ericaw91000Wonderful restaurant and beautiful locationThe set menu with its variety and superb presentation and taste is terrific value. The staff from the kitchen to the floor, are excellent and attentive. The location and grounds are beautiful and peaceful.
- PB306800Lunch at its very bestWent with friends to the Restaurant at Montalto and had a brilliant dining experience. From the moment we arrived the service was friendly, attentive and highly professional. We had the degustation menu and the food did not disappoint. The lamb and prawn dishes were my faves but all good was presented beautifully and was a explosion of flavours. Not one course was “average” and we went away feeling very content with ourselves. I have to say that the dessert (see pic) raised eyebrows from the menu but was a very interesting and delicious blend of flavours. My friends opted for basically a “wine taster” comprising of three different “newish” wines which I heard were very nice. I had a 2016 Pinot Noir which was very easy on the palate.I was also offered extra tastes of two other wines so that as driver I got to taste but not go overboard. The food, wine and especially the service made this a very enjoyable and memorable lunch.
- marcelpea00Amazing ExperienceIt was a really good experience. The customer service was exceptional. So worth it. The wine was great. The place was beautiful. The 3-course food was great. And everything was just for $135 per person. It was so worth it.
- Lighthousemitch3000Long wait food dropped offReturned to Montalto after two previous trips. Sculptures have been updated and are wonderful. Garden setting and winery is spectacular. However we waited 2 hours for a table and was told this so cannot complain. Food has dropped off a bit prawn pizza used to be sumptuous and generous was looking forward to it but they have cut back unfortunately. Wine was beautiful Pinot
- thrawldo00Lovely placeWe did the set menu in the restaurant. Great food in a lovely venue, nice views/surroundings, staff were all very attentive. All round good experience.