Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atManly Yacht ClubE Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, AustraliaWe start our lessons on the ground floor of Manly Yacht club, we are in central Manly and very easy to get to. If you are arriving in Manly via ferry then all you need to do is head out of the ferry entrance and turn right, walk along the beach front until you reach the yacht club. Our office is located on the ground floor so come on in and say hello.See address & details
- Pass bySydney HarbourSydney Opera HouseSydney Harbour Bridge
- You'll end atManly Yacht ClubE Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, AustraliaWe start our lessons on the ground floor of Manly Yacht club, we are in central Manly and very easy to get to. If you are arriving in Manly via ferry then all you need to do is head out of the ferry entrance and turn right, walk along the beach front until you reach the yacht club. Our office is located on the ground floor so come on in and say hello.See address & details
Manly Yacht Club, E Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced crew
- Safety equipment
- 3 Hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Sailing Instruction (if wanted)
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink aboard
- Please make your own way to and from Manly Sailing
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult
- Basic swimming skills are recommended but not necessary
- Children must be over 7 years old to take part in this experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Manly Yacht club is stroller and wheelchair accessible the boat is not
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We went sailing with Becky. She is a very experienced sailor. Winds unfortunately didn’t cooperate being light and variable. We nonetheless had a good time and picked up some sailing tips and experience
A great introduction to sailing and such an incredible experience to have done it on Sydney harbour. Our instructors were very friendly and gave us a great opportunity to gain a better understanding of the basics to sailing.
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
We were hosted by Finn and his team for a wonderful tailored experience in Manly. Sailing on their Aqua Luna vessel, then paddling to a nearby, water-only accessible golden sand beach on two seated glass-bottomed kayaks with attentive hosts, and fun activities was a great team…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
My son enjoyed his first experience for 3-day sailing program. The free knot and boat setup session is a good start. There are various of games and competition apart from the sailing, which brings him and his friends a lot of fun. This is definitely a good place to exhaust teens…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Manly S, Manager at Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience
Responded Jun 11, 2019
Next school holidays we are running another camp, glad you enjoyed the knot and boat setup session. It was a great way to exhaust all of the instructors as well. We couldn't have asked for better weather either.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Manly Sailing
My two grandchildren did the Adventure camp and absolutely loved it, they experienced activities they hadn't tried …
Great kids school holiday activity
Kid aged 8 did multi sport and aged 11 did the 3 day sailing course. Both loved it! The team is friendly, welcoming…
Best camp ever!
My son had the best camp ever! Everyday he came home with a big smile and great stories what he had done that day. …
Great afternoon for adults + kids! :)
We had a company offsite at Q-Station and had Manly Sailing entertain our group (of both adults and their kids) for…
Manly Sailing has created a fun and inclusive program that is top-notch. This school is brilliantly run by a fresh …
Friendly staff + first rate equipment = awesome experience
Hired two crystal bottom kayaks for 2 hours, and had an absolutely wonderful time exploring the coves around Manly.…
Great Little Sailing School
We did the 3-day school holiday program. My 6YO was apprehensive but the program worked a treat in helping her enjo…
3 Day Adventure Camp - Great holiday activity for kids
My two children spent three fantastic days splashing around in the Harbour at Manly, learning new skills, exercisin…
Kids loved the day - well organised and fun for the kids aged 11 and 14. They had a taster and now want to learn mo…
My son is 8 years old and loved his 3 day adventure camp. Already asking if he can do another at Xmas time.
My daughter can now sail!
My 11 year old daughter thanks to the great instruction at Manly Sailing School is now able to sail her own Open Sk…
Fantastic ‘Start Crewing’ course
I signed up to and completed the 2 day ‘Start Crewing’ course. A thoroughly enjoyable (and educational) experience…
Can't stop smiling!! :)
This was my 2nd time sailing with the ladies group on Fridays and I had so much fun! Nicky was very informative, gi…
Excellent Learn to Sail Course!
Awesome experience learning to sail with Manly sailing. 2 very experienced and likeable instructors and a lot of ha…
Great day sailing
Whilst on holiday in Sydney although being on the Ferry a lot I was missing sailing so decided to book a sailing ex…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience on Tripadvisor
- Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience price starts from $133.72. Discover and book Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience on Tripadvisor
- Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience on Tripadvisor
- Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience is hosted by Manly Sailing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Manly Sailing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sydney Harbour - Try Sailing Experience on Tripadvisor