Paddle with us to see some of the most beautiful hidden jewels of our coastal waters. Our two-hour guided tour is quiet, relaxed and perfect for anyone looking find a great escape from the business of life. Make this one part of your vacation, you won't regret it.
MURRELLS INLET TOURS: DISCOVER A SALT WATER ECOSYSTEM…
• Did you know the Brown Pelican was nearly gone in the 1970s after being threatened by DDT? This beautiful bird has made it’s comeback and returned to safe numbers. They are often pointed out by our guides as the soar over us in search of their next meal.
• Have you ever seen a Loggerhead Sea Turtle? These champions of the surf can weigh up to 440lbs! They may be found in coastal waters, but rarely come ashore. Count yourself incredibly lucky if you see one as they are listed vulnerable by the IUCN.
• Countless fish species including: Red Fish, Black Drum, Flounders, Mackerels, Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Amberjacks, Marlin, Groupers, Cobia, Sheedshead, and even Sailfish!
• A variety of Echinoderms like many different types of Starfish and Sea Cucumbers.
• Possibility for Lionfish, Dolphin, Jellyfish, Sharks and even Gators. But not to worry, it will be safer than a trip to your local zoo. Our experts have your best interest in mind and we guarantee you that your safety is our number one priority.
WACCAMAW RIVER TOURS: WILDLIFE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING…
• A variety of beautiful birds including: Egrets, Herons, Cranes, Peacocks, Eagles, Ospreys, Pelicans, Loons, Gulls.
• Lots of cool mammals like River Otters, Mink, Raccoon, Bobcat, Whitetail Deer, Beavers, and dozens more!
• Various fish species including: Perch, White Perch, Flathead Catfish, Sunfiish, Largemouth Bass, and more.
• Possibility for Salamanders, Turtles, Black Bear, and even Gators. But not to worry, our safety record is second to none.