Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCharlestonSee Important Information for details
- 1Charleston Paddleboard CompanyStop: 2 hoursexperience the beauty of Charleston! Charleston by water is the only way to view the Holy City. Share the local waterways with birds, dolphins, and many more wildlife!Read more
- You'll end atCharlestonSee Important Information for details
Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
Returns to original departure point
- Local professional guide
- Board rental, life jacket, leash, and any other SUP necessities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Charleston Paddleboard Company
Savannah was our adventure guide & she was Awesome!! We had some rough waters but we all stayed on board with the k…
We had an awesome Paddleboard experience. Kyle was a great tour guide, knowledge and fun. We saw lost of wildlife o…
Folly Beach Paddle Tour
We were fortunate enough to be able to arrange an early morning paddle board tour in Folly Beach for our family gro…
Thank you Kyle and Briggs. You were able to accommodate our party of 8 on short notice. We all were amazed at how…
Great experience with paddle boards!
Thank you to Kyle with Charleston Paddleboard Company! My group of friends loved their time on the water trying out…
Kyle was very easy to book a tour with and very flexible! Easiest communication ever! He helped our 19 year old s…
It takes a lot for me to feel the need to write a critical review. Maybe it's just 'growing pains' for a company th…
Paddleboarding at Folly River
My husband and I really enjoyed our time paddleboarding at Folly River! It was our first time paddleboarding and Ky…
Best Group Paddle Board Experience with my Bridal Party!
Kyle and his team were AWESOME. So fun and professional. I have paddle boarded before but my girlfriends have not, …
My son and I had a blast paddle boarding which was our first time. I would like to thank Kyle and his wife for maki…
They gave me a broken surf board. Then they expected me to buy them a new one. Even after I told them that it was a…
We got a surf lesson and had such a great experience with Kyle that we added on a kayak excursion. Kyle is an expe…
Best of Charleston
I came to Charleston this weekend and was hesitant to do anything, as this was my first time being alone in a big c…
Wild goose chase
We booked this company to have some fun over the thanksgiving weekend based on the positive reviews. However, after…
I had a blast, despite my age (i.e. in retirement)
Our guide, Kyle, was terrific at teaching us how to paddleboard. The view of the area and the sunset, as well as …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,179 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,196 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,041 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,834 travelers!
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour
How much is Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour cancellation policy?
Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour is hosted by Charleston Paddleboard Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Charleston Paddleboard Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Charleston Wildlife Stand up Paddleboard Tour on Tripadvisor