You can’t have a picnic or platter in Byron Bay without the breathtaking natural scenery as your backdrop. You can find hidden lookouts boasting million dollar views around every corner if you know where to look. We can suggest a selection of stunning locations that you may not know how or where to find when visiting the Byron Bay area. A great way to explore Byron and connect with your loved ones over a delicious feast.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Picnic rugs, cushions, umbrella, picnic basket, music speaker etc.
- A customised grazing platter
- Alcohol is BYO
- Departure details
- Wategos Beach, New South Wales, Australia Park at Wategos beach. If you are looking at the ocean take the stairs to the RIGHT as if you are walking up to the lighthouse. I will meet you at the first lookout and point you in the right direction to your secret spot.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209802P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209802P1
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Booked a picnic for my wife’s birthday. Needed it dog friendly. Pru from the Picnic Portal was amazing to deal with. Found the perfect location at Brunswick Heads right on the river. Pru set up the most amazing picnic for us. So much food and the best quality bread, cheese, fruit and more! I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a special day. Thank you Pru! If you want to check out how they look thepicnicportal on Insta is your best bet.
Written January 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for this lovely review Cam! You were such a pleasure to deal with and The Bruns River may be one of my new favourite places to picnic :-)
Written January 7, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.