English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London
By Tourope UK
A city with 2,000 years of history deserves English + Business and Leadership Pre-University Program, right? Did you know that over 100,000 international students are studying in London every year? You may be one of them soon, who knows. Our English + Business and Leadership programme is ready to take you to the next level. This course is designed for groups and individuals wishing to enhance their educational opportunities and career by studying English as well as in business and leadership programmes in London’s vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our business and leadership curriculum includes grammar, business-focused vocabulary in reading, writing, listening and speaking, in a business and leadership career-oriented academic field. The program also aims at learning skills and introduce you to student life. In this teens University Taster course, students also focus on innovative and exciting topics in Business and Leadership subjects that will shape their career in the future.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
- Return (Roundtrip) transfers
- Entry/Admission - London
- Entry/Admission - Teddington
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Brands
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church
- Entry/Admission - Hounslow
- Weekly travelcards
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Radcliffe Camera
- Entry/Admission - Clarendon Building
- Entry/Admission - Sheldonian Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Oxford
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. - This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport - During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic - Comfortable shoes are advised - Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P82
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London
What you can expect during your visit
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- How much is English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London?
- English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London price starts from $4,837.96. Discover and book English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- What is the English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London cancellation policy?
- English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London?
- English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book English + Business and Leadership University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P82
Sunday | Welcome to London
Monday's English Activity...
Tuesday's English Activity...
Wednesday's English Activity...
Thursday's English Activity...
Friday's English Activity...
Saturday's English Activity...
Sunday | Transferring to the...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour around stadium
Great tour around all stadium, changing rooms, press room, etc by super nice guides willing to helps us with everyt…
Stamford Bridge Day Out
Absolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy …
We went to Wembley
I was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press …
Winning against wolves
I've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to …
Wonderful experience. All Staff were very friendly, helpful and Max made it for me.
Absolutely fantastic communication from the start of the booking when the dates may have had to change. We arrived …
Fabulous tour, highly recommend!
Had a fantastic afternoon tour of Wembley stadium for my sons 8th Birthday with 8 of his friends. The tour guide Lu…
Amazing experience! Got our moneys worth!
Amazing day with Julia! We covered all the major landmarks in the London area! She was very informal and fun to be …
My husband is a huge Arsenal fan so we knew we had to do a stadium tour and it did not disappoint! The audio tour w…
Our tour guide was Len and he was fantastic! The tour was great, wonderful views and information. Highly recommend …
Guess who’s back…back again…Dippy’s back…tell your friends!
Wonderful day for the whole family. Free, but if you can donate please do to keep this treasure going. To see the…
Ripper from the past
Jeremy our tour guid was simply outstanding! His theoretical knowledge was only surpassed by his eery ability to ma…
Very Disappointing visit.
On Monday August 8, 2022 we attempted to tour this museum. After less than an hour we had to leave because the air …
This museum was absolutely 10/10 loved every second of the visit. My eldest son was amazed by the dinosaur experien…
AN INTERESTING VISIT
Visited London Natural Museum on 9 Aug 2022. The Museum exhibits a good collection of artefact and historical featu…
Fantastic stadium tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our guided tour of Stamford Bridge. We’re from the US and our daughter is a Chelsea FC fan. R…