English + Law Pre-University Program is a great chance for international students as The United Kingdom has several hundred international law firms, and in London are held more international and trade arbitration than in any other city worldwide. This is why this programme is designed for you. Our English + Law Programme is designed for groups and individuals wishing to enhance their educational opportunities and career by studying English and law in English in London’s charming cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our English and law curriculum includes grammar, law-focused vocabulary in reading, writing, listening and speaking in an English and law-oriented academic fields. The program also aims at learning skills and introduce you to student life. In this teen’s University Taster course, our students also can focus on English and law topics in general law subjects, which help them to learn more about the possibility of studying and careers law areas.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
- Return (Roundtrip) transfers
- Entry/Admission - London
- Entry/Admission - Teddington
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Hounslow
- Weekly travelcards
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. - This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport - During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic - Comfortable shoes are advised - Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P85
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London?
- How much is English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London?
- English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London price starts from $4,919.41. Discover and book English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- What is the English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London cancellation policy?
- English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London?
- English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P85
Reserve your spot
Sunday | Welcome to London
Monday's English Activity...
Tuesday's English Activity...
Wednesday's English Activity...
Thursday's English Activity...
Friday's English Activity...
Saturday's English Activity...
Sunday | Transferring to the...
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#44 of 760 Transportation in London
- Travel5450214724900COME ON YOU IRONSCome on you irons ⚒️⚒️⚒️ the best stadium in the premier league, hot dogs are crazy good and WEST HAM ARE MASSIVE ERERYWHERE WE GOOOOOO
- drsara42100A little West Ham and a little OlympicsThis was a 90 minutes guided tour. We met in the Cafeteria of the West Ham store. During the tour we visited the changing rooms (for both football😁 and baseball😒), the pitch and the stands. The tour guide was great. He explained a lot about the history of the stadium and all the different transformation it goes through from Olympic to football to baseball to concerts. He explained in detail the changes in structure and design in order to accommodate each activity. He also shared the history of West Ham and their contribution to the 1966 World cup.
- Matrix N00Happy tourThere is no greater happiness than visiting your club. I have followed West Ham since I was a child and it was an honor to see this iconic stadium. I definitely recommend
- Wanderer81789000National history museumThis is very good,it was free and we booked in advance as it s very busy there. We managed to get in an hour early,this was on a Saturday . The place is everything for a kid ( or even an adult) with a passion for dinosaurs and history about evolution. I loved it,it was amazing. Lots of shops too,I really liked the Jurassic park shop. The only downside probably for it,it was very hot inside. I would advise to take some water and not to wear coats/ jackets.
- Woody771100London hop on hop off bus tourToday we did Golden Tours London bus hop on off bus trip and really enjoyed commentary from Paul who was informative, warm and hilarious at times. Totally recommend plus good value as well 👍👍
- S3541PImichelek00Definitely Chelsea Football fans after the awesome tour!!Our tour guide Raymond was excellent. He was so well knowledged and enjoyable to listen to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!!
- G2578WAphilm00Great visit to East LondonRichard provided a great tour. His knowledge of the club and stadium was top notch. I would recommend anyone interested in football in East London to pay a visit and I’m a Newcastle supporter.
- Kellyh90xx00Wow just amazingMe and my partner took our 10 year old here on Sunday as a birthday surprise. All I can say is wow what an amazing experience our tour guides Gareth and Mandy were just fantastic and we can’t thank you enough. As chelsea fans for all our life we still found out some interesting facts that we didn’t know. Gareth went above and beyond to make our experience a memorable one. My son will never forget this day thank you so much
- 150vickil00Amazing and relaxing tourWe had n amazing time with Maria ou guide and Kamil our driver. Maria was well versed in the history of moth Oxford and the Cotswalds. We were not rushed which was great and what we wanted to see and do was flexible. Loved the countryside and the walks by the river Highly recommend this tour and guide. Thank you for a great tour.
- foxemma00Enjoyed the tourWent with my two children . Enjoyed the tour . Loved seeing the dressing room and behind the scenes
- 352katelynj00so funwas so fun, favourite stadium tour i’ve been on so far. spent so much time at this stadium because there’s plenty to do. even the away changing rooms were full of kits from other players. got to keep a chelsea stadium tour lanyard. the museum is also packed of things and has fun games.
- N3287OPpedroo00Great tour around stadiumGreat tour around all stadium, changing rooms, press room, etc by super nice guides willing to helps us with everything and with some great jokes! 10/10
- UhhhCurtis00Stamford Bridge Day OutAbsolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy to answer any and all questions and provide a plethora of facts. Worth his weight in gold and more, I was as excited as can be for the experience and he was a completely welcomed added bonus! The day itself was unreal, from visiting the home dressing room, to learning the history of the club in the museum, I cannot recommend this enough to anyone even half considering it! Thank you to Roy and all the staff for the best day ever :)
- 375CarolM37500We went to WembleyI was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press rooms. Our group was split into 2 and walked out of the tunnel, just like the 2 teams on a match day. They sat in the dug out and in the royal box. They were allowed to have photos taken with a replica of the F.A. Cup and with shirts worn by Messi and Ronaldo. All questions, and there were many, were answered. The only drawback was the gift shop. This was full of over priced England Team memorabilia. Shirts costing £50, games, caps, figurines all out of the price range of children. No Wembley Magnets, key-rings, mugs or pens. We did find Wembley pencils and hats, but these were not in prominent positions so many of us had spent our money. Please sell Wembley, affordable souvenirs it would make the experience perfect.
- Deivid E00Winning against wolvesI've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to that stadium that to watch a game
English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London provided by Tourope UK
Product Overview: English + Law University Taster One Week Program in London
Number of Photos