Welcome to the busiest city in the world! There is always a getaway from the routine, so we are here to take you out of this routine. Meet our guide in the arrival hall, or we will see you once you are out and you can begin to experience magical moments in yesterday's Londinium, today's "The City". Let's get away for 4 to 8 hours from the boring waiting time in the dull atmosphere of the airport. It's precious time for yourself and your party. It's the time to see, hear, learn, touch, smell, taste and laugh. All are on this tour and await you in the world's capital while you are already in the city. Every spot has its own story, and our blue badge guides are waiting to share their extensive knowledge of this charming city, and you will, then, be able to see the real picture of London in your mind right after this tour. With our "Private Layover Tour in London", you will see how an ordinary stopover turns into a magical quest that you will never forget.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 4–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Downing Street
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. - Hotel drop off service is available in London Gatwick and Heathrow Airport for this tour. - This layover experience is only valid for London City and Heathrow Airports.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- London City Airport, London England
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P11
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Layover Tour from London City Airport?
- How much is Private Layover Tour from London City Airport?
- Private Layover Tour from London City Airport price starts from $1,481.06. Discover and book Private Layover Tour from London City Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Layover Tour from London City Airport cancellation policy?
- Private Layover Tour from London City Airport cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Layover Tour from London City Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Layover Tour from London City Airport?
- Private Layover Tour from London City Airport is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Layover Tour from London City Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Houses of ParliamentStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Westminster AbbeyStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Parliament SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Buckingham PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Changing of the GuardStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 6St. James's ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Trafalgar SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Downing StreetStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Westminster BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10St. Paul's CathedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 5 more stops
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#38 of 803 Transportation in London
- 381jaydeb00FabulousThanks to a brilliant tour by Luis, the Wembley tour was exciting and fun. Memorabilia, changing rooms, and a well executed history lesson left me with a sense of appreciation of all that the stadium means. Highly recommend.
- H6186TZandrewk00Alvin Martin legends tourTook my sons and grandsons to the West Ham legends tour,lucky for us we had Alvin Martin and his accomplice Steve showing everyone around.The stadium is very impressive and it is interesting to see parts of the stadium which most people do not see.Alvin Martin was the most humble,funny and pleasant man who made time for everybody,the stories he told and the questions he answered were all very informative .He even let the kids have pictures with his FA cup winners medal.I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to anyone.
- AmbridgeGirl00Fabulous tour.Had a fabulous stadium tour by Mustafa. Really enjoyed it. The club hosts other sports and events which is great. Great legacy from 2012!
- MMR1900Terrific Stadium TourWe visited here in August '23 for our son's 12th Birthday. He and his older brother are big Arsenal Fans. My youngest has a Young Gunner membership so his tour was free of charge and he also received 10% off all purchases (except photos & personalisation on strips) in the official shop so a great bonus. No need to pre-book, just turned up having purchased tickets online in advance. Small queue which moved quickly. Self guided tour with Arsenal logo earphones which you take home. I'd pre purchased the guide book which was really nice quality and full of interesting facts. We were in the stadium for about 1.5 to 2 hours (quite a lot of this was spent in the shop!) and I have to say it was very interesting and impressive. We had access all areas except the press room as they were getting organised for a match the next day. I'm not really a football fan but having done other Stadium tours (UK & overseas) over the years this was by far the best. Unfortunately we didn't know there was a museum at the other side of the Stadium so we missed this - schoolboy error! Be prepared to spend a small fortune on coins, posters/Personalised photos and of course kit in the shop.
- Travel5450214724900COME ON YOU IRONSCome on you irons ⚒️⚒️⚒️ the best stadium in the premier league, hot dogs are crazy good and WEST HAM ARE MASSIVE ERERYWHERE WE GOOOOOO
- drsara42100A little West Ham and a little OlympicsThis was a 90 minutes guided tour. We met in the Cafeteria of the West Ham store. During the tour we visited the changing rooms (for both football😁 and baseball😒), the pitch and the stands. The tour guide was great. He explained a lot about the history of the stadium and all the different transformation it goes through from Olympic to football to baseball to concerts. He explained in detail the changes in structure and design in order to accommodate each activity. He also shared the history of West Ham and their contribution to the 1966 World cup.
- Matrix N00Happy tourThere is no greater happiness than visiting your club. I have followed West Ham since I was a child and it was an honor to see this iconic stadium. I definitely recommend
- Wanderer81789000National history museumThis is very good,it was free and we booked in advance as it s very busy there. We managed to get in an hour early,this was on a Saturday . The place is everything for a kid ( or even an adult) with a passion for dinosaurs and history about evolution. I loved it,it was amazing. Lots of shops too,I really liked the Jurassic park shop. The only downside probably for it,it was very hot inside. I would advise to take some water and not to wear coats/ jackets.
- Woody771100London hop on hop off bus tourToday we did Golden Tours London bus hop on off bus trip and really enjoyed commentary from Paul who was informative, warm and hilarious at times. Totally recommend plus good value as well 👍👍
- S3541PImichelek00Definitely Chelsea Football fans after the awesome tour!!Our tour guide Raymond was excellent. He was so well knowledged and enjoyable to listen to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!!
- G2578WAphilm00Great visit to East LondonRichard provided a great tour. His knowledge of the club and stadium was top notch. I would recommend anyone interested in football in East London to pay a visit and I’m a Newcastle supporter.
- Kellyh90xx00Wow just amazingMe and my partner took our 10 year old here on Sunday as a birthday surprise. All I can say is wow what an amazing experience our tour guides Gareth and Mandy were just fantastic and we can’t thank you enough. As chelsea fans for all our life we still found out some interesting facts that we didn’t know. Gareth went above and beyond to make our experience a memorable one. My son will never forget this day thank you so much
- 150vickil00Amazing and relaxing tourWe had n amazing time with Maria ou guide and Kamil our driver. Maria was well versed in the history of moth Oxford and the Cotswalds. We were not rushed which was great and what we wanted to see and do was flexible. Loved the countryside and the walks by the river Highly recommend this tour and guide. Thank you for a great tour.
- foxemma00Enjoyed the tourWent with my two children . Enjoyed the tour . Loved seeing the dressing room and behind the scenes
- 352katelynj00so funwas so fun, favourite stadium tour i’ve been on so far. spent so much time at this stadium because there’s plenty to do. even the away changing rooms were full of kits from other players. got to keep a chelsea stadium tour lanyard. the museum is also packed of things and has fun games.