Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Self-guided or guided tour
- Vending area with snacks and beverages for purchase
- Entry/Admission - AACA Museum, Inc.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68413P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket?
- Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket?
- Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket is hosted by AACA Museum, Inc.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AACA Museum, Inc. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68413P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
AACA Museum, Inc.
Joined in August 2007
- liventhegoodlife00Very enjoyable experience!Absolutely the best car museum we have ever been to!All the vehicle displays were awesome with a great variety of cars. The added bonus was the train display and the gentlemen who volunteered were a wealth of information. We really enjoyed it and would highly recommend.
- Lgebben00Novice and Collectors welcomeFirst visit to Hershey and AACM Museum. Fascinating experience. Bring glasses because each car has a fantastic history. The Tucker display was amazing.
- TheSushiGuy00Amazing Exhibits 🏎️🚗🚌🏍️This museum truly exceeded our expectations! All of the cars, motorcycles, buses, and everything else blew our minds. I was very impressed seeing all of the old Packards and Cadillacs. Seeing two mint condition 1948 Tuckers just blew my mind. There were very few manufactured and they had two. Downstairs, there are buses on display, including the bus from the movie Speed. Upstairs, is the motorcycle, parts, and antique toys. Special thanks to Ken for answering all of my questions. He is quite knowledgeable and friendly. We had the best morning here!
- stevemK9454NH00Fun family dayVery informative and the volunteers were awesome they were able to answer every question I had was like going down memory lane seen cars I didn’t know existed
- 347ScottW00Tucker exhibit was awesomeLoved the Tucker exhibit. We also did the behind the scenes tour. Well worth the money. Hope to see again some day. Avoid Pennsylvania toll roads through stupid expensive.
- 50joanie00A holiday visit, and the place was OURS!Not a car buff, but enjoyed the museum greatly. Had a 5 and 7 year old in tow. They loved it, too. We were there on Easter Sunday and had the place to ourselves. I guess the museum normally gets 600 people on a weekend day. Cars are beautifully restored. You cannot get into the cars. There are busses there from Forrest Gump and Speed movies. You can get into the busses. There is a terrific interactive train room on the lower floor. The kids were in there a LONG time. It was one of the best train displays of our trip, and we went to a few! We were happy we were there on a day that no one else was. It was a super experience!
- P4555TVtiffanyh00Must-see for any car enthusiast!This museum was just wonderful! The guides were great, two gentlemen, I didn't get their names were so friendly and eager to tell us fun facts about the cars. They have so many cars, buses, motorcycles and even a model train room. Great for kids and adults. Plenty of parking, restrooms and even a small snack area with vending machines. Gift shop was great and not crowded.
- WirePaladin00Great family museumFun enjoyable museum. They had three original Turner’s!! A few corvette’s as well. Many antique cars. Forest Gumps bus was there! There was a fun interactive model train display. Kids will enjoy it as well as adults.
- Lou F00Will keep comingGreat museum. Every time we come there is a different collection being displayed. Vet clean and very nice people. Never crowded.
- P4198CBmichaelp00Surprise visitStopped here after passing it by many times. Now wish we had gone sooner. If you possess the slightest interest in cars, motorcycles, buses, etc., you should definitely make plans to stop here at least once. It will keep you busy for at least 2-3 hours. Fabulous, well-curated collection of antique autos, hot rods, public buses, motorbikes. Docents are friendly, and quite knowledgeable. In the summer, they even offer an experience to drive Model T's. You'll take something home with you from your visit even if you don't browse the gift shop.
- K I00Loved the Tucker exhibit and video of Mr. CammackWorth another visit in the future to see the newest exhibits. My husband was amazed to see 4 Tuckers. Be sure to watch Mr. Cammack video.
- Tpmelancon00A Truly Amazing MuseumFrom the staff to the facility- not to mention the automobiles, this is a must stop attraction in Hershey, PA. Actually, it’s worth a trip to Hershey to go there! And if you have an interest in the Tucker ‘48 (you probably already knew to come here) or have never heard of them - this is your one stop learning experience.
- teresad20600wonderful museumThis museum has a little bit of everything. There are several full wall murals as wonderful backdrops for these cars. I learned to much about unusual cars. My husband and I really enjoyed interacting with the train room. Thank goodness there were no children around, because we didn't want to give up our fun. At 68 years old you can act like a kid. We spent a wonderful 2 hours here.
- TheTravelerLover00AntiquesIf you like antique cars, this is the place to visit. They have a big variety of cars, buses, bikes.
- aplbch00Great way to spend a couple hoursSuper cool museum with a lot to see. Really enjoyed seeing all the old cars and motorcycles. Shockingly, I even found the buses interesting. And being a movie lover I had to recreate Jenny’s wave to Forrest in the back of the bus. Highly recommend this museum!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Booking.Com totally messed up our ticket and we wrote them to ask them to respond and they totally ignored us. Luckily the museum has great staff and they were really wonderful. We highly recommend the museum but NOT Booking.Com. Aside from that, the museum was large, well organized the staff was both helpful and informative.
Written September 5, 2022
Sep 2023 • Couples
If you’re looking for something to do that is non-chocolate, this is the place. It was not crowded & had a great collection of antique cars in a creative backdrop. The volunteer staff was incredibly knowledgeable & helpful, even taking us behind the scenes for a private look-about. We loved seeing the old diner & playing the old jukebox downstairs…highly recommend for all car enthusiasts & even those who have ever driven one.
Written September 24, 2023
Simply put, one of the finest Automobile Museums in the US. I mainly came due to the finest collection of Tuckers in the country but the museum has an array of classic cars, buses, and motorcycles. Every corner of the museum surprised and delighted.
Written December 30, 2021
I was very impressed with the set up for the museum and the backdrops that added a lot to the transportation history. They had some really good guides that offered some interesting insights as well. The Tucker section of the museum was so interesting I found the movie that night and watched it again. Highly recommend.
Written August 29, 2021
Aug 2021 • Family
This place is a gem for anyone interested in cars and their history. We loved seeing the old buses, too. Plan on spending about 2 hours. We could easily have spent 3-4 hours here, but our son was getting antsy. Kids will love the train room which has a good size layout to walk around and interactive foot pedals to activate parts of the layout and run the trains.
We definitely want to return!
We definitely want to return!
Written August 22, 2021
I went there just because of a brochure at the hotel I was staying at that said they had a Tucker car which there were only 51 ever made and yo my surprise, they have three and one of them was the first off the line. They also have a wide collection of antique autos stretching from a turn of the 19th century Briggs & Stratton five wheeler to 1970’s and 80’s AMC cars. Included in that collection are two DeLorean cars with one of them being the prototype, a few Studebaker cars, and a few Hudson cars. They also have two buses, one from the Forrest Gump movie and one from the Speed movie which were all in excellent shape. They do have a large model railroad display and an extensive motorcycle collection. It really blew my mind away.
Written September 5, 2022
If you are an antique car buff this place is for you. They had antique cars up through classic cars and a few more modern. Motorcycles and Vespa Scooters and buses. It was really fun to see how cars have "evolved" over the years. Take your picture with the Hershey Kissmobile outside.
Written July 15, 2023
The Museum was very clean and they provided hand sanitizing throughout all the floors. The employees were helpful and respectful. There were no crowds . The cars were beautiful and well kept. I loved this museum very much. I would recommend it to everybody.
Written September 6, 2020
Very good collection of mostly American cars through the decades and great display "sets". The collection and history of the Tucker was very impressive. From muscle cars to era defining cars, a vey good collection and trip down nostalgia lane! A very good way to spend a few hours...we spent about 2 hrs. on a sunny but cold Saturday morning. No restrictions on photos. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Written March 22, 2020
Great cars but could have had more. Would have been nice if there was more of an interactive experience.
Written January 8, 2020
Showing results 1-10 of 36
Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket provided by AACA Museum, Inc.
Product Overview: Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos