Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure
By Orange Torpedo Trips
Spend two days learning to paddle your own inflatable kayak down the river through the whitewater. Our guides will teach you the basic skills to navigate the numerous class II rapids, where after two days you will feel like a pro. Younger kids or those looking for a milder adventure can ride in a raft captained by one of our experienced river guides. Spend your night sitting around the campfire and sleeping under the stars after eating a delicious meal cooked by our guides in camp. On this trip you float through a federally protected section of the world famous Rogue River. This section has been protected for over 50 years by the Federal Government due to its high quality rafting and spectacular scenery. So come learn to paddle an inflatable kayak on one of America's most famous and scenic rivers.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 4-90, max of 18 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunch is served river side both days of the trip
- Dinner is served in camp, river side,.
- Breakfast served in camp the second day of the trip.
- Limited amounts of wine and beer are served in camp at night. Please feel free to pack additional amounts.
- No Children under 4 years old.
- Departure details
- 210 Merlin Rd, Merlin, OR 97532, USA Meet at Orange Torpedo Trips store in Merlin, Oregon.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32295P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure?
- Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure price starts from $530.99. Discover and book Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure cancellation policy?
- Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure?
- Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure is hosted by Orange Torpedo Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Orange Torpedo Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rogue River Intro-to-River Running 2-day Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32295P11
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hands down the BEST for Inflatable Kayak river tours.
My friend and I had an outstanding multiday inflatable kayak trip on the lower Salmon with Orange Torpedo. The tr…
Too much fun for words
8 friends and family went on the day river trip down the Lower Salmon River. We are so lucky to have the Salmon Riv…
Had a great time on the river! They were organized and had everything ready to go. Our guide Henry was fun and gr…
The best adventure!
One of the best family experiences we have ever done together. Our guide, Nathan was amazing from beginning to end!…
IK'ing At It's Best
3rd year of full day IK's with my boys & we had the best guide ever. Ellie lead us on some great paths. Good peop…
Grand Time on a Grand Canyon River Rafting Tour.
We just completed a 6 day/5 night motor rafting trip with Tour West, Grand Canyon River Rafting. It was grand in a…
Fantastic rafting trip
Fantastic first time rafting trip with the family! We took our teenage daughters and they had a blast! Nice that th…
A great trip even if Mother Nature says otherwise
The trip itself was great. Our guides Olivia and Jess knew what they were doing and kept us safe. The only part tha…
Fun and professional quality rafting trip
Jackie and Bronwen were excellent guides for our trip down the Salmon River. The river was running fast on a beauti…
Early in the season and we were the only people on our trip. Along with our guides and some folks training. It was …
Annual Family Riggins River Run
Great day, great guide, GREAT TIME! I've been on other rivers with different companies & different inflatable kaya…
Lower Salmon Escape
The OTT Lower Salmon River 3-night adventure is the perfect escape. The trip includes four days of kayaking (or raf…
Memories for a Lifetime
You HAVE to do this if you like to see some of the best scenery in the country and have a blast with great people. …
My husband and I just finished the lower Salmon 3 night trip. It was a fantastic time - the guides were amazing! Th…
Great half day experience
I have rafted a few times in Maine. This was a great experience for my teens first time. The guides do the majority…