Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch
By SITA World Tours
Visit Shillong, also known as the ‘Scotland of the East’ for its beautiful lakes and mountains. Shillong is the capital city of the North Eastern state of Meghalaya. Situated 4,900 feet above sea level it is also called ‘The Abode of Clouds’. On this day excursion unwind in the natural beauty and serenity of this scenic hill station and visit the major attractions of this town. Highlights • Umiam Lake • Elephant Falls • Shillong Peak • Ward’s Lake • Don Bosco Center for Indigenous Cultures
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 11–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Breakfast & lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures
- Food or drink unless specified
- Gratuities ( optional
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Guwahati, Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Assam We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam 781015, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P563
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Don Bosco Museum Remains closed on Sundays.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch?
- Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch price starts from $349.00. Discover and book Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch cancellation policy?
- Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch?
- Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore Shillong From Guwahati With Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P563
- You'll start atGuwahatiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Umiam LakeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Elephant FallsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Shillong PeakStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Ward's LakeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous CulturesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…