It is unique ecotour. You will get to know magical places in Mexico within planty of turists. Wild archeological site and Bacalar lagoon „the place where the heaven is born”.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Muyil
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bacalar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- vacation rentals
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135690P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bacalar Muyil?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bacalar Muyil on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bacalar Muyil?
- Bacalar Muyil price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Bacalar Muyil on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bacalar Muyil cancellation policy?
- Bacalar Muyil cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bacalar Muyil on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bacalar Muyil?
- Bacalar Muyil is hosted by MEKSYKANKA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MEKSYKANKA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bacalar Muyil on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135690P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zona Arqueologica de MuyilStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lake BacalarStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Holbox and Isla Passion
Isla Passion and Holbox absolutely breathtaking. Its worth to see both places, especially Holbox. White sand, cryst…
Blast time !
Such an amazing expierience ! We had absolutely blast time with Meksykanka . Paulina showed us the most beautiful p…
What an awesome trip that was! Thanks to Paulina this day will stay with us forever. We saw amazing places, spend a…
Paulina-Meksykanka is the best!!!
Fantastic adventure with Paulina. Worth every penny and minute. We fully felt, smelled and tasted Mexico due to her…
The best Polish guide in Riviera Maya
PAULINA IS Super women and very happy, friendly and HELPFUL. She showed us Mexico and Yukatan as well as possible.…
Great trip , nice and professional guide Paulina , a lot of interesting information. Paulina wery helpful in any si…
Paulina was an amazing guide and a super interesting person! Even during the drive, she kept us entertained and gav…
Magical Chichén Itzá Tour
I cannot recommend this tour enough. This was one of the best experiences I’ve had after visiting many countries ar…
Great day trip tour to amazing Mexico site
This was our 1st trip with Meksykanka, and I can only say I loved it! Our tour guide for our trip was with Paulina.…
Fun Filled Day!
My husband and I had Jaime as a Tour guide, he was very fun, Outgoing and knowledgeable. We started with the ATV an…
The best tour guide ever!
Rio Lagartos, Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Valladolid, the Mayan village, and many more – this is the mix of places,…
Chichen Itza Max
Picked the day long trip to Chichen Itza, via Valladolid with a stop to try tequilas at a distillery and cenotes to…
This was our 2nd trip with Meksykanka and I can only say I loved it! First trip was with Kasia. She’s very knowled…
The guide has big knowledge and can share it with interest. Would recommend. When I ll be in Mexico, i'll try her o…
Unforgettable Experience! Excellent Tour Guide!
Paulina is very knowledgeable about the Mayan culture. She’s great personality, very friendly, knowledgeable about …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Friends
jeśli ktoś szuka raju na ziemi to >> there you are << profesjonalna obsługa, cena adekwatna do jakości i przede wszystkim nieziemska atmosfera - tak powinien wyglądać udany wyjazd!!!
Written June 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.