Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia
By Apple Vacations Sri Lanka
The Udawalawe National Park is the only place in the world where an elephant sighting is guaranteed on every game drive.get close to exotic birds and beasts found in this renowned safari park, including wild elephants and an occasional leopard. With herds of elephants, wild buffalo, sambar and spotted deer, and giant squirrel, this Sri Lankan national park is one of the nation's finest. In fact, for elephant-watching, Uda Walawe often surpasses many of the most famous East African national parks. The park, which centers on the 308.2-sq-km Uda Walawe Reservoir, is lightly vegetated, but it has a stark beauty and the lack of dense vegetation makes game-watching easy.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 12–14 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- jeep hire for nationals park
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Mount Lavinia.( As Per Customer Pickup Points During confirmation)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P84
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia?
- Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia price starts from $158.00. Discover and book Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia cancellation policy?
- Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia?
- Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia is hosted by Apple Vacations Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Apple Vacations Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wild Safari Udawalawe from Mount Lavinia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P84
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Udawalawe National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis park is home to several hundred elephants and other rare plants and wildlifeRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
New Memories with New Friends
My experience with Shan and Apple Vacations was remarkable! From the moment I stepped foot in the vehicle, I felt l…
Highlight of Sri Lanka
It was an amazing trip, loved the safari. Naveen and Indika were very accommodating as guides. The only downside wa…
A good tour company which maintains North American standards
Apple Vacations is a large company which communicates well and keeps its promises. They provided the four of us wi…
Road Trip around Sri Lanka
Was a nice trip that covered a lot of things and our driver was so nice! I think with a lot of driving, it would b…
Nice place to visit, need more places lime this, thank you Mr. Nilanga for the explanation. They need funds to run …
Amazing day trip to Kandy.
I had a great time touring Dalada Maligawa, Peradeniya gardens, Pinnewala elephant sanctuary and the Kadugannawa te…
My amazing trip to Sri Lanka
A very good company I was lucky to find and deal with. They took care of us and took us to all the places we wanted…
Great transport to location. Friendly and helpful guides. Strongly recommend. We went during vesak so roads were pa…
1 day tour in Sri Lanka! Recommended
Great 1 day tour in Sigiriya and Dumbulla, with also a safari stop! Naveen very kind and prepared guide, really rec…
Wonderful experience seeing elephants
Highly recommend this tour. The national park is vast with approx. 600 elephants. We were able to see around 30-40 …
A good experience that met expectations, with some room for improvement...
The trip was every good, and the safari in Udawalawe National Park lived up to all expectations (with the exception…
Amazing Sigiriya tour
Very interesting one day tour to Dambulla and Sigiriya. Breathtaking view from the top of the mountain. Excellent s…
Well planned itinerary
We asked Apple Vacations to plan out our entire Sri Lanka trip for 10 days. Right from the time we landed till we …
Good Tour and Trekking Experience
The trip was good with a guide Kartik giving all relevant information. Since the trip to be we skipped the Caves. …
Sigiriyi and dambulla
The views were incredible very well organised. The tour guide and driver were really friendly and knowledgeable abo…