The long-awaited glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon was finally opened on Aug. 20th 2016! This tour gives you a chance to walk on the glass bridge, and it will be one of the coolest experiences of your China tour! Highlights • Skip the troublesome ticket booking process. • Enjoy stunning views and endure sweaty palms on the Glass Bridge. • Take a cruise on Baofeng Lake, and enjoy the calm after the terrifying glass bridge.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Admission ticket to Glass Bridge at Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
- Boat ride at Baofeng Lake.
- English-speaking professional tour guide service.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie
- Entry/Admission - Baofeng Lake
- Personal expenses.
- Airport transfer.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within urban area of Zhangjiajie City or Zhangjiajie train station. Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location at the time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P140
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good amount of walking and hiking is required.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring snacks and water.
- Cost for Children is the same as adults. Infant (age< 2) free.
- Lunch is not included in the tour due to limited conditions on the mountain. If you want to eat lunch on the mountain, please ask your guide to recommend you a restaurant and pay at your own cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake?
- One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake price starts from $217.90. Discover and book One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake cancellation policy?
- One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake?
- One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake is hosted by Trippest Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trippest Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P140
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Grand Canyon of ZhangjiajieStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Baofeng LakeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
Joined in March 2013
#1 of 17 Transportation in Zhangjiajie
- TerjeL16200Hole day trip in Zangjiajie National parkNice park, with nice view from the bottom. But we was not lucky with the weather and absolute no view from the top. The guide was very nice and service minded but we paid a very expence rate for english speaking guide. But his English was very poor and very difficult to understand. Further this is a full day trip, but lunch is not included. It is several lunch possibilities, but all extremely noisy and the qulity of the food we had was poor. All in all i recomended to stay away from this trip. It is far to expensive, you do not get the value for money.
- SonnyAng00Must Do Activity in ZhangjiajiePart of the tour is to ride the longest cable ride at 30 minutes so that alone is exciting add a power failure and waiting inside the cable hanging over cliffs by another 20 minutes. The mountains and the cave (Heavenly Gate) is beautiful this is a must see activity in Zhangjiajie
- Scenic58251400Incredible trip to the mountains!We were staying near the other entrance to the park so we were picked up by Linda, our guide and her driver. We drove back to Tianmen Mountain cableway Station and began our journey up the mountain. Our day was cloudy with a little drizzle throughout the day. That may have been a blessing as we walked on the glass walk way around the mountainside and were unable to see below us (for those of us with a fear of heights). But the park was beautiful and the sights spectacular even on such a day. Our main reason for coming was to see Heaven's Gate and walk the 999 steps made famous to us by the Land Rover commercial of the car going up the mountain steps.We arrived at the opening at the top and took the escalators down to the bottom and began our trek up. 45 minutes later we looked down the 999 steps and celebrated our accomplishment. 15 minutes later we were at the bottom taking in the awe inspiring view. Then it was a wild ride down the mountain on the shuttle bus back to the cable cars. Linda was very helpful and informative throughout the day and even gave us ideas for our next day near where we were staying. We sent her pictures and a thank you for all her help . Although we did not get to the glass bridge, everything else was spectacular. And on a sunny day, the view would be unmatched!
- skidkid611900Awesome rideWe drove down this road with all of it’s 99 turn on a medium size shuttle bus. You felt every one of the turns and buses coming from the opposite side in the opposite direction added to the excitement. The views were stunning and they were like no other.
- 747kateu00Great experience, amazing tour guideWe spent the day with Carrie and had an amazing time here. Carrie was super helpful right from the start. She was a wealth of knowledge. We had a private tour for just our group. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the highlights in a day. Well worth it!
- Ancizar B00AVATAR mountains with Candy's touchOur tour guide, Candy made our Zhangjianjie national park experience amazing and indescribable. She and Mr. Wu (our driver) were very kind, knowledgeable and accomodating with some out of the way requests. Her English is very good and she was careful to not over exert my wife with the steps. Another good thing was that she always got us to the front of the lines.The tour company in general showed integrity and professionalism. We're very pleased, happy and satisfied with their services.
- Avner00Eight days with Ann at ZhangJieJie, Glass Bridge, Mt.Tainmen and Fenghuang Ancient CityAnn was the guide of us for eight full days at Zhang Jie Jie, the Glass Bridge and Mount Tainmen. She also accompanied us in Fenghuang Ancient City (Phoenix City). From the moment we met her, she captivated us with her vitality, her energy, her excellent and clear English, her grace and seance of humor. We were four adults with some health problems. She was attentive to our problems, showed flexibility in adapting the route to our ability without detracting from the experience of the trip. She accompanied us from the moment we woke up in the morning until the evening, taking care of all our needs, food, clothing, shopping and solving communication problems. She was professional, loyal, and graceful. She even has a clear and pleasant voice and she sang us songs. I recommend on her with all my heart.
- SalazarsTravels00Only good times in Zhangjiajie!My husband and I spend two days visiting Zhangjiajie National Forest and the Tianmen Mountain in part of a 14 day tour in China. We had a great time! Our private tour guide name was Lee and she was AMAZING. She took us to the best viewing points, recommend the best routes to what we wanted, and helped us avoid the crowds! We did not bring cell phones only our camera (which is not allowed on the glass bridge) and Lee was kind enough to take pictures on her phone for us and emailed them to us. We had such a great time and the park was stunning, the monkeys were so fun to watch, and the food outside the park was DELICIOUS! She had the best recommendations (take your guides advice for a better experience). We cant wait to go back once the Bungee Jumping on the bridge is open.
- JBatom00Amazing Zhangjiajie National Park & Tianmen Mountain with DavidAs part of an 18 day trip organised by Sally from China Travel I was guided round the Zhangjiajie National Park by David. My primary request was for good photographic opportunities and David went out of his way to take me to places not often visited by the main tour guides. Nothing was a bother for him, he rearranged tours where he could to work around the weather and heavy cloud cover to get me some dramatic shots which I fully appreciated. An excellent guide with over 13 years experience of tours in this area and it showed. A fantastic 4 days which I will never forget. This is my first trip to China but certainly will not be my last. What a wonderful country and wonderful people.
- Ongmoua1986003 day tour in zhangjiajie national park organized by China Highlight.Our timing was not the best, it was rainy but we had a great time. Anna was our tour guide. She is awesome. My husband and I really like her. She speaks English clearly. She listens to our needs, patient and try to help us as much as she can. I enjoy talking to her and learn about the china culture and stories of the mountains. One of the things we are excited about before we come to china is to try the tradition local food. All of the restaurants she took us to were amazing. Its foods we can't find in the USA. The national park is so beautiful. You have to see it in person to really see the beautifulness of it. Words cannot describe it. Even with the rain we got some really nice pictures with the mist and nature. We will definitely come back in the future. We still want to see the Avatar mountain since the mist covered it all. We went to the Avatar mountain, elevator, glass bridge, golden whip stream, baofeng lake, and tianmen mountain. A lot of walking.
- MillionMilers00Amazing Zhangjiajie National Park & Tianmen Mountain with CarolZhangjiajie probably isn’t one of the primary stops on a foreign tour circuit of China, but offers absolutely dramatic and unique scenery. Our energetic guide Carol with China Highlights did a great job of helping us see the parks there. We stayed just a couple of minutes from Zhangjiajie National Park and visited the park the next morning. Its main viewing points are from high ridges and rims above the park. Local tourist crowds visiting the park are large, and Carol immediately added value helping us find the fastest queue lines to board the bus and later the cable car to reach the top. We would have spent much more time on our own just trying to get tickets and navigate the queues. We learned about the park history, the farming communities in/around it, and the formation of the amazing mountains, and Carol doubled as a great photographer to take photos of us. Be prepared for lots of visitors. Carol helped us find a couple of quiet places to enjoy the views on our own during the day, and managed our schedule to avoid peaks at spots like the glass elevator down. Its hard to capture this amazing place on photos, though its scenery was inspiration for that in the movie Avatar. We had some good snacks prepared by local vendors on the mountain, then after leaving the park Carol took us to a local restaurant for delicious early dinner. Carol recommended that my wife and I would enjoy walking and seeing night life in the scenic town along the river and she was right. The next day we visited the Chinese Grand Canyon with its glass bottom bridge. It was another pretty location with the unique feature of views below your feet, but also very popular with local tourists. After a short visit to cross the bridge and return, we drove about an hour to Tianmen Mountain (near Zhangjiajie airport). The views going up to the mountain in the world’s longest cable car and from top are fantastic. The area around the mountain is viewed from walkways suspended on the side of cliffs around the mountain offer very dramatic views. Carol helped us determine which paths we would want to take for our interest (we chose the entire outer circumference). We were very fortunate to have clear weather on both days maximizing our views. That night we stayed in town below the mountain to be well located for a drive to the train station at Changsa the next day to catch a train to Guilin. Carol made our visit to Zhangjiajie a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed her company.
- Smwdcw00Zhangjiajie tourWe thoroughly enjoyed our time at Zhangjiajie National Forest Park with our guide Derrick. He is a native of the mountains and is a wealth of information on the region and its people. His English is excellent. Derrick is also very efficient and was able to adapt our itinerary on the fly. He provided us ideas for evening walks and options. Derrick also sang a traditional Tujia folk song to welcome us. He has a beautiful voice. Highly recommend him!
- Robert H00Well put together tour, excellent service and very considerate guide!Our family of three ventured to Zhangjiajie not knowing much about the area. However, once we finished the scenic, interesting, and memorable tour, we were incredibly grateful to have visited. The guide, David, from China Highlights, certainly made the trip smooth and enjoyable. He showed us less crowded areas of the parks, was patient with our 1.5 yr old son, and gave us a well orchestrated introduction to Zhangjiajie. We will be recommending this tour to any and all.
- RJourney201500Great 5 day tour of Zhangjiajie, Tiamen mtnMy tour guide, Apple was awesome, very considerate, kind and Patience. I enjoyed the busy 3 day tour schedule and the local food!
- RajatChatterjee00Amazing TripWhat an experience. Such good infrastructure, the cable car, the glass walkway, the escalator in the mountain, the views ... just amazing. A bucket list activity, must do. Our guide Ashley was excellent, very helpful and nice English speaking guide.
One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake provided by Trippest Travel
Product Overview: One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake
Number of Photos