Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon is a new and popular attraction in Zhangjiajie. the tour starts from mountain top with crossing the world longest glass bridge(400m) with the elevation of 320m. then walk on the cliff path to the the bottom of Grand Canyon,then all the way with stream to a beautiful lake,then boat to the end..For most of the time, we will walk along a clear stream on the bottom of beautiful valley to enjoy the nature. On the way, there is a fun zipline of 300m for people in the right age to experience.It is exciting,too. Notice: For fitting the schedule,tour participants are supposed to arrive 1 day before the tour starts or at morning of the traveling day. No worry,the arrival pickup&departure dropoff are both included.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- An English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry Ticket(219CNY/Person,Will help to pre-book)
- Hotel & Other Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup at spot that's most convenient for travelers such as hotel/airport/train/bus station,etc. Find the people holding your name to start the tour.
- Yongding District, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China Pickup at spot that's most convenient for travelers such as hotel/airport/train/bus station,etc
- Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China Pickup at spot that's most convenient for travelers
- Dayong Airport, Zhangjiajie China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72075P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge?
- 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge price starts from $115.00. Discover and book 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge cancellation policy?
- 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge?
- 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge is hosted by Eric Denny Fun Tours-Zhangjiajie. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eric Denny Fun Tours-Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 "High" Day Trip-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon+Glass Bridge on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72075P8
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zhangjiajie Glass BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Grand Canyon of ZhangjiajieStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byChangdeZhangjiajie
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Eric Denny Fun Tours-Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
#3 of 52 Tours & Activities in Zhangjiajie
- Tour1993322960200An authentically local photography experienceZJJ Review Go for this tour if you want an exclusively local and photography-centric tour. Eric knew very well that we wanted to avoid the massive crowds, and that we wanted to view scenic spots for videography and photography. His extensive knowledge of hidden spots, key timings and view points within Zhangjiajie enabled us to visit quite a few spots which only locals would know of. These places offered not just the serenity for you to capture in the magical landscape of Zhangjiajie, but also the best angles depending on the time of day & sun. We were very lucky to avoid most of the crowds, which is a huge concern for us since their presence could sometimes spoil an otherwise perfect shot. We are extremely thankful to Eric for putting together an itinerary which enabled us to experience the mountains seamlessly, from above, below and around. We stayed in a local tea inn for the first night after viewing the sunset from a remote hill across the tea fields. On the second day, we were able to experience more of the mountains from above, before moving down to the ground and viewing everything from below, by the stream. The walk was not easy, but it was certainly rewarding as being on the ground demonstrated the magnificent scale of these sandstone pillars which we could not have experienced from above. We were gifted with clear skies and great lighting! On the third day, we visited Tianmen Mountain. A sight to behold from near and far. We had to endure a queue to board the cable cars but this was expected. Eric knew where we could get the best angles of the 99 bends, and shared with us where to sit on the cable cars. True enough, we were able to capture some amazing shots with dramatic lighting. Without Eric’s knowledge of the local area, our tour would not have been as fruitful. He entertained us with so much local knowledge and lores about the mountains and on top of that, he brought us to places where we could experience the best local cuisines. His experience and extensive knowledge of the local area, his pleasant personality and his knowledge of photography made the entire tour worth while. If you are a photographer or a team of photographers looking to capture and learn more about Zhangjiajie, definitely go with Eric’s tour. He was communicative with us before during and after the tour, and guided us in make all the right bookings for this trip. We did not have to worry much about anything at all since he put together everything nicely, and all we needed to focus on was getting the perfect shots.
- beladaisy00The perfect day with the perfect guideThank you Eric for being more than a guide, for being a host and a friend! The tour was perfect! In fact it was more than that! The park is breathtakingly exceptional and my experience one of a kind! I loved every moment of it! Thank for making the experience beautifully meaningful moments that have become so special to me!
- 373albenam00Amazing timeAvatar world and Tianmenshan mountain tour was amazing especially with Eric as our guide. He was the best these two days, always on time, excellent organisation, excellent English, he was very funny and gave as all the details about everything we needed during the hole trip. And he takes very good pictures of us like real photographer. I strongly recommend Eric Denny!!!!!
- dreegd100A Journey to RememberMy recent trip to Zhangjiajie was absolutely incredible, thanks to our exceptional tour guide, Eric. From the moment we met him, his warmth, professionalism, and genuine passion for his job made our adventure truly remarkable. Eric's extensive knowledge of the region's history, culture, and natural wonders added depth to our exploration, and his kindness and attentiveness ensured our comfort and happiness throughout the journey. He also surprised us with extra sights and attractions not included in the original plan. Eric's restaurant recommendations were outstanding, allowing us to savor the authentic flavors of the region. His exceptional photography skills captured breathtaking moments that we will cherish forever. If you're planning a trip to Zhangjiajie, request Eric as your guide for an unforgettable adventure filled with special touches and amazing memories. Thank you, Eric, for making our journey truly unforgettable!
- abic50000Great experienceThis was an amazing experience and was made possible with Eric as our tour guide. The tours were planned in detail and was very organized. Eric made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn’t have to worry about anything. He took us to the most beautiful and best areas for taking photos. Some areas were considered his secret spots as there were little to no people around which was very nice to peacefully enjoy the beautiful sceneries. The zip line and the glass bridge were the most memorable experience. Eric is very patient and has a good sense of humor. Will definitely recommend to other friends. 🇯🇲🇯🇲
- 794navr00Most Beautiful Scenery.This is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen! I don’t think pictures can depict the true beauty, it’s a must see and experience for yourself. The highlight of my trip was with tour guide Eric. He helped to plan our itinerary, shared a lot of history about the place, he’s very hilarious and a very down to earth person. He definitely enhanced our experience. Highly recommend.
- akenji_300Amazing ZhangjiajieI explored 3 days Zhangjiajie with Eric. Zhangjiajie is extremely beautiful. My personal favourite is the Golden Whip Stream. Eric took me there. It is such a good place for taking photos. Eric is very experienced and arranged the trip perfectly. I'm glad I've contacted him. He took me to many hidden spots in the park. Wulingyuan is a huge park and can be quite tricky to move around. It is recommended to get a local guide like Eric to show you around and to ensure you not wasting time looking for the right bus and direction.
- awunker00Fantastic Experience!Our guide Eric was amazing and very helpful. The park itself is stunning, and although we saw about half of what there is to see in Zhangjiajie, it was a memorable and thrilling day. The cloud and mist in the morning hike through the canyon and then the awesome views from the top of the plateau made for a good variety of scenery and more opportunities for photography than your typical tour.
- Y165DNkatys00Amazing place, friendly guideWe really enjoyed exploring zhangjiajie with the nationalpark and tianmen mountain. Without Eric we would have been completely lost. He showed us all the nice and quiet places beside the crowds and he knows the best places for taking pictures. He organized a good tour for us with a baby. It Was a mix of Walking, hiking, having a rest and good food and enjoying the surrounding. Eric is always friendly and he even organized food for the baby.
- nniikki00Lovely tourEric was a very helpful and fantastic guide. I surely recommend him ,both if you are travelling alone or in group. Very professional and friendly
- 1pixie_1200Amazing Scenery and Fantastic Guide!The area of Zhangjiajie is a must see. The Avatar mountains are stunning and by using an amazing guide like Eric you maximise your time here. We would have never seen as much as we did and had so much insight without him. Fenghuang is a bit of a drive but the night scene is amazing with the ancient town beautifully lit up. The perfect finale is Tianmen Mountain with it’s amazing views and glass platform. This is a stunning area but our guide Eric made it even more special.
- Vivi_clz00Couple from Brazil - 2 day amazing tourMy husband and I went on a two day tour with Eric, through the zhangjiajie National Park and Tiamnen mountain. He picked us up at the airport and even helped us on our first day with some shopping we had to do, he was very patient and caring with us. I’m afraid of heights and he was very patient always suggesting the best routes and paths. As he is a photographer he also knows the perfects spots for the greatest pictures and is always available to take them if needed. I believe that our experience in Zhangjiajie was perfect due to Eric’s experience and love for what he does. Thanks Eric for everything!
- tuen123400Tour of Zhangjiaje n neighbourhoodthe journey was exhilarating and interesting..being able to view the mountains terrain of Zhangjiaje from top and bottom via cable car..the glass bridge walk was scenic especially when viewing below to experience the depth of the gorge..next was the Tienmen mountain.and the experience of going through the mountain via escalators..apart from the mountains the visits to the old town of furuang and phoenix was also good..our guide Eric was very helpful and his stories on the history and legends of the places that we visited were informative..he took great effort to arrange our dinners so that we could have a comprehensive cuisine experience of good tasting local food..overall we have happy and truly enjoyable trip due to the careful planning and execution by our tour guide..the driver was extremely careful .
- roel v00Professional guide in ZhangjiajieAs the Zhangjiajie national park seemed to be quite complicated to visit by ourselves we hired Erics service for a 2 day guided tour of the park. And it was definitely such a relief having a professional guide. We did not have to worry about anything. With his help we visited all the major sites much faster. There are many separated tickets to purchase in the park and with his assistance we did not have to search, wait and stress to get on the right bus or get the right tickets. I definitely recommend Eric and his team as it made our visit to much more relaxing and fun.
- SleekVoyageur00Great tour indeedI spotted Eric's tour from one of those tripadvisor sites. He has good reviews. I therefore asked him to arrange a tour for few days in Zhangjiajie, with a hope to take photographs. As we had teenager travelling together, we wanted a tour guide who could bring us around for photography cum family trip. We were lucky that the boss Eric himself agreed to take us around. Eric is local to Zhangjiajie who belongs to Tujia Tribe. He speaks fluent English. He is helpful, kind and he knows his hometown very well. He knows how to avoid the crowds and choose off the beaten paths so we could take wonderful photos with tripods. His price was fair for a private tour. We really enjoyed our visit to Zhangjijie. If you love photography but at the same time going for holidays with family, Eric is the guide you are looking for.