Visit highlights of Zhangjiajie old towns including Furong(Hibiscus) old town and Fenghuang(Phoenix) old town with this private Zhangjiajie day tour. You will be picked up and dropped off from your Zhangjaijie hotel or dropped off at Furong/Fenghuang old town.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The private car & private guide
- The Furong old town entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Xiangxi Hibiscus Town
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in central Zhangjiajie
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P212
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor
- How much is Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie?
- Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor
- What is the Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie cancellation policy?
- Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie?
- Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie is hosted by Zhangjiajie One Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zhangjiajie One Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P212
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Xiangxi Hibiscus TownStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Phoenix Ancient TownStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Zhangjiajie One Day Tours
Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
#13 of 52 Tours & Activities in Zhangjiajie
- J1109QFthierrys00Great vacation thanks to my guideMy vacation week was a success thanks to Andy's organization and agility. Before starting the stay, Andy made my life easier by reserving my room in advance in the various hotels (at his suggestion, by sending me their websites and prices), all of them of good quality and affordable rates. At the beginning we followed the travel plan, but on the second day, very bad weather (heavy rain and cold temperature) led to the cancellation of certain activities beyond our control. Instead of continuing the itinerary as if nothing had happened and therefore missing some essential sites of the trip, Andy adapted the program so that I could make the most of my stay. He made several calls to be able to accommodate me and drove hours at night (the car is very confortable - leather SUV) so that we could arrive in the key places the next morning. In addition to being a very friendly guide, Andy knows the tricks and shortcuts to avoid crowds and optimize our presence and costs. In addition, along the route, Andy knows several unique corners that allowed me to take unique photos in the middle of a postcard style Chinese countryside. If, like me, your Mandarin is quite poor, and you struggle to read Chinese characters, I recommend that you opt for a stay in the presence of Andy. This will take the hassle out of you and you can make the most of your stay from Guilin to Zhangjiajie.
- Bmac82900Great tour despite the weatherI had this tour on January 8th, 2020. During the middle of the winter, where Zhangjiajie is liable to have foggy rainy weather - which does not lend itself well to the beautiful photos many people post of summer time in the park. With that being said, I had a truly wonderful time. My guide spoke good English for a non-native speaker. I could hold a conversation with him and he was very knowledgable about details of the park (ie: when it opened, types of rocks within the formations, info on the ethnic minorities in the park, etc). He was very kind and did his best to keep me dry despite me having a raincoat. He also had a good eye for where to take photos and how to take them! The tour was not walking intensive, utilizing the intrapark bus service often. This was simultaneously nice and disappointing for a young guy like me who likes to hike but was also two weeks into a cross China trek. After the tour he showed me where to eat, as I had worked up an appetite. And after eating he escorted me to my hotel via a taxi which was paid for by him. Overall, I highly recommend this tour. Get up early and get to the park especially during busy seasons. I think two people plus the guide is an ideal number of people ($115 each). Keep in mind this does NOT include the glass bridge which, frankly, I thought was overrated.
- Rocio-An00Amazing DayOur guide, Shirley, was awesome taking us to all the beautiful sights in the park. It was drizzling early in the morning and she kindly adjusted the itinerary to ensure we maximized the day's visit around the park starting off with a trek at to the Golden Whip Stream before heading out to the elevator and Avatar Mountains viewing area. Beautiful!
- mxamlambr00Amazing dayWe had only one full day in Zhangjiajie and we did not want to miss the main spots of the park. Thanks to Eric, we could see everything we dreamed of, it was breathtaking. Without him, you cannot do it all in one day, it is a real advantage and he was an excellent guide! Very good english!
- sidneibertholdi00excellent servicesWe only had a day to visit the national park, and in my opinion, it was just enough. IWe hired this company via getyourguide, and we absolutely don1t regret. We confirmed the pickup time the day before, and the guide was puntcually meeting us. We were taken in a private car all the way to the park. It's absolutely necessary to have a guide, the park is huge and you can get easily lost, take the wrong bus, and miss out all the important attractions if you don't know exactly where you're going. Also, the guide knows different ways through the park, less crowded and equally beautiful areas, where large groups don't go. I highly recommend this service, since the guide was a nice man, good english, took us to amazing places and was a really nice company. I would do it again for sure.
Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie provided by Zhangjiajie One Day Tours
Product Overview: Furong and Fenghang old town Private Day Tour from Zhangjiajie
Number of Photos