Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours)
By China Toruk Tour
In China,a tea house is traditionally a place which offers tea to its customers. People gather at tea houses to chat, socialize, and enjoy tea, and young people often meet at tea houses for dates. It will be good choice to have a good break and can also relax youself.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Excellent tea maker
- Engligh speaking Interpreter
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick tourists at any places of Wulingyuan Town.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123131P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours)?
- Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) price starts from $25.65. Discover and book Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) cancellation policy?
- Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours)?
- Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) is hosted by China Toruk Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Toruk Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tea House Break (1-1.5 hours) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123131P19
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Top-notch guide to an exciting part of China
Zhangjiajie was wonderful and a lot of that had to do with Victor. He adjusted the tour for our 2 young boys and t…
Victor is an excellent tour guide, who is knowledgeable, kind and extremely hardworking. He has a deep understandin…
Zhangjiajie 1 Day Private Highlights Tour
I only had one day in Zhangjiajie and wanted to make the most out of it. Before I even met Victor, we already talke…
Excellent Miss The Crowds Photography
Victor was really wonderful in providing the best locations for sunrise and sunset. Time was not a factor. When al…
We spent 4 days with Victor visiting zhangjiajie national park, glass bridge, Tianmen mountain and Phoenix town. We…
It is a significant show that I was able to see due to the amazing guide! Everything was taken care of, English spe…
Great Great Guide and Service
I spent couples of days traveling Zhangjiajie, which actually a wonderful place worth paying a visit. Because of di…
I took the tour to 張家界 this Chinese national holidays in May. As usual, there were so many people. I took the hikin…
What an amazing show. Very spectacular scenery, lighting, music and cast. Well worth going to. There are subtitles …
EXCELLENT GUIDE AND SERVICE
Although we first encounter Victor in 2017 via a Juighaigou Park tour, I would like to recommend him for his servic…
We experienced our first tour with Victor a few years ago at the Juiizhaigou Park. We understand he works in Zhangj…
Zhangjiajie with Victor (guide)
Touring this region with Victor was really wonderful. The scenery was spectacular and Victor was a superb guide. …
An Awesome Way to Experience Zhangjiajie
For a photographer like myself, coming to Zhangjiajie was a thrill. But getting to the best places, at the best tim…