per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Local English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - BaiLong Elevator
- Entry/Admission - Tianzi Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Entry/Admission - Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodations (first 3 nights in Zhangjiajie, 4th night in Fenghuang)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of zhangjiajie.
- Dayong Airport, Zhangjiajie China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport names, passport numbers, and country is required at time of booking for all participants for entrance tickets to tourism attractions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
- Please prearrange your hotel stay by your own (first 3 nights in Zhangjiajie, the 4th night in Fenghuang).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County on Tripadvisor
- How much is Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County?
- Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County price starts from $948.00. Discover and book Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County cancellation policy?
- Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County?
- Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County is hosted by Zhangjiajie private trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zhangjiajie private trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P21
Reserve your spot
Transfer service from...
Bailong evlevator - Yuanjiajie -...
Golden Whip Stream -...
Tianmen Mountain - transfer to...
Fenghuang - Zhangjiajie Airport...
About the operator
Zhangjiajie private trips
Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
#17 of 52 Tours & Activities in Zhangjiajie
- Law J00Hidden Gem to learn about the localsWe enjoy strolling the alleys and reading about the history of the Tujia people. It has great architecture and visitors should walk up to top level and enjoy the views surrounding the city.
- Kirill Z00Breathtaking natural miracleMost impressive experience I've ever had. Definitely a bucket list point. Worse booking for at least two days as weather conditions might be not ok exactly that single day you visit. There are a lot of trails on both top and bottom of location.
- Yi-Hui C00Breathtaking ZhangjiajieWe had a fabulous time in Zhangjiejia, the sights are breathtakingly beautiful, definitely a bucket list destination. Prior to us landing in Zhangjiajie, tour operator Terry, texted me to assure us our guide, Mia and driver would be waiting at the airport to pick us up and to text if we needed any further assistance. Throughout the trip, Terry, and partner Venus were constantly monitoring our trip, communicating with us via WeChat or text. They were beyond helpful, extremely professional and were very polite, often asking how they could assist. Both of them have an excellent command of English. Our trip started out with some bumps, but our local tour guide Mia, was so helpful in accommodating our travel mishaps. She was polite, efficient and very professional. Half of our family group of four had their flight cancelled mid-travel, they landed in Shanghai, but the Shanghai to Zhangjiajie segment was abruptly cancelled. The airline could only offer a wait-list flight to Zhangjiajie, two days later. Mia met us at the airport, and immediately started to find an alternative flight the next day for the stranded in Shanghai guests. She, along with the help of Terry and Venus, arranged a flight and car transport for them. She also got approval from Terry/Venus to start our tour a day later so the others could catch up. Later when we had difficulty getting certificates of cancellation from the airline to prove to the hotel they had a legitimate reason for reimbursement, Mia happily spent a significant time on the phone negotiating successfully for us. As for the tour, the three-days visiting the beauty of Zhangjiajie was amazing. The tour was well thought out, and we saw most of what Zhangjiajie has to offer, from the unique mountain landscapes, to the pristine lake and grand canyons. Mia was knowledgeable and pleasant, showing us the wonders of Zhangjiajie and introducing us to the delicious, fiery Hunan cuisine. Some the morning site visits were long, extending past the normal lunch hour, Mia was so kind to prepare and carry a heavy bag of snacks, fruit and bottles of water for us. This was beyond her calling and our expectation. We were very appreciative though. I highly recommend this tour agency. Terry, Venus and Mia went out of their way to provide service beyond their scope of responsibilities. We ended up staying an extra day beyond our tour, and they were so kind to arrange a complimentary car ride 1 1/2 hours to the airport. Although we only had half our group of 4 for the tour, Terry, Venus and Mia tried their upmost best to help us rearrange the travel plans for them to arrive. Although it was not to be this trip, if we do come back again, we would definitely hire them again. We had a fabulous trip regardless and I highly recommend this tour operator.
- orbittxfo00Enoyed every minuteI am writing to thank Zhangjiajie private trips for their excellent tour. Our guide Jack was fantasic. We are not native english speakers and Jack tried his best to slow down for us to catch up. We visited the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan...The itinerary was a very busy one, but excellent value for money! Highly recommend!
- GURDEV S00Excellent 3 day private tourI had a wonderful private tour guide David who met us at the airport on the day we arrived. We stayed at Pullman and the location of the hotel is at the foothill of the famous 'Avatar' mountain or better known locally as Wulingyuan. He is well versed with the mountainous landscape, its history and most important his command of the English language. We even made slight variation to our itinerary which he accommodated. The 3 day tour covers Wulingyuan, Grand Canyon where the glass bridge is, Tianmen Mountain and its glass sky plank, elevator and cable cars. We even had time to take a boat on Baofeng Lake. I strongly recommend David as a guide to anyone visiting Zhangjiajie.
- Dubai100Fantastic TourSuperb trip, highly recommend the trip and definitely recommend the supplier!!! As this was a private tour we were able to tailor this to meet our needs. Our guide was very good and made suggestions to make changes to the tour which suited us. It rained heavily on our final day of the tour. We had an extra 2 days in Zhangjiajie so our guide took us to the art gallery and showed us around the area we were staying before ending the day. She arranged for us to do the final day in the mountains on our final day in Zhangjiajie. On booking the tour, the tour manager arrange transfer to the airport although we had 2 extra days after the tour. He also arrange free insurance for the tour. The only negative thing I would have to say is that the glass bridge was not yet open to the public, The bridge was scheduled to be open in May, a walk across the glass bridge was part of the tour, but obviously this was not possible. It would have been appreciated to have been informed of this fact, it would not have changed the trip just changed our expectations. We were only made aware that we would not be walking across the bridge when I made a comment about this at the start of the trip.
- nancyswong00Three day tourThe guide is very knowledgeable of the region and its culture. She picked us up on time every single day and took us to awesome restaurants where the locals eat. Her English is perfect and she is just so easy to work with!
My wife and I would like to visit Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang. We will be traveling from Luang Prabang, Laos, arriving Zhangjiajie by air on January 6, 2019. We enjoy culture, and nature. Please propose a multi-day itinerary with costs. Thank you. Craig and Linda King
Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County provided by Zhangjiajie private trips
Product Overview: Zhangjiajie Private 5-Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang County
Number of Photos