Foshan is located in the northern part of the Pearl River, 20 km (12 miles) from Guangzhou. Foshan is divided into five areas: Chancheng, Shunde, San Shui, Nanhai and Gaoming districts. Foshan is a vital part of an active economic zone, consisting of Guangzhou to the east, and Hong Kong and Macao to the south. Guangzhou. Guangzhou Foshan Tour Highlights include Xiqiao Mountains, Liang Garden, Foshan Ancestral Temple (Zumiao Temple), Ancient Nanfeng Kiln and Chinese paper-cutting visit. Foshan is a famous cultural city with a long history, well known at home and abroad for its handicraft industry.
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Foshan
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Foshan Liang Park
- Entry/Admission - Nanfeng Ancient Kiln
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our client need to provide
- The Ancestral Temple, Zu Miao, 桂城 Chan Cheng Qu, Fo Shan Shi, Guang Dong Sheng, China, 528011 Foshan Ancestral Temple is a well-known travel site which is located on Zumiao Road. It was originally named the Northern King Temple when it was built to worship the Northern King during the reign of Yuanfeng (1078-1085) in the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127).
- Baiyun Airport, Baiyun Renhe Town, Guangzhou China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Ancient Nanfeng Kiln Ceramics Co., Ltd., China, Guang Dong Sheng, Fo Shan Shi, Chan Cheng Qu, 忠信路12号 邮政编码: 528031 Ancient Nanfeng Kiln, founded during Zhengde period of Ming Dynasty (1506-1521), is a surviving furnace over 500 years, which is certainly uncommon in China for its sticking to burning pottery up to now. It’s therefore listed as Guangdong’s key protection unit of historical and cultural relics.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179392P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179392P3
- You'll start atThe Ancestral TempleOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zumiao （West Gate 1）Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Mt. Foshan Liang ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Foshan Lingnan TiandiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Nanfeng Ancient KilnStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atAncient Nanfeng Kiln Ceramics Co., Ltd.China, Guang Dong Sheng, Fo Shan Shi, Chan Cheng Qu, 忠信路12号 邮政编码: 528031Ancient Nanfeng Kiln, founded during Zhengde period of Ming Dynasty (1506-1521), is a surviving furnace over 500 years, which is certainly uncommon in China for its sticking to burning pottery up to now. It’s therefore listed as Guangdong’s key protection unit of historical and cultural relics.See address & details