Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Myvatn Nature Baths (Jardbodin vid Myvatn)
- Entry/Admission - Grjotagja Cave
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Two people needed for tour departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great tour, magnificent views and unique terrain. Elizabeth our guide is a native and was very friendly and informative. I Recommend this tour.
Date of experience: July 2019
"Raggy" is a good fun bloke and very knowlegeable about all things Iceland. His family have been land owners for 200 years. He took us to many normally inaccessible off beat places including the family steam hole where they bake their bread 3 times a week. Great history story,…
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Hike and Bike
Fun fat bike tour around Myvatn
My husband and I did a fat bike tour in the snow through Hike and Bike and had a blast. The tour guide was very kno…
The tour was a great adventure, also very informative with interesting stops. We learned a lot about Iceland: its p…
I would recommend this to everybody, do this activity, you won't regret it. The lady is very helpful (nice person w…
What a great fat bike tour! Really good bikes and excellent service. An absolute must do when visiting Myvatnssveit…
Really enjoyable and informative
Had a great bike ride with Ragnor, who went at a good speed for me and my daughters, and was really informative abo…
First we checked out all the tours they offered - and just remarked: the prices are hilarious! 250€ for 1h quad bik…
Great buggy tour!
Took a buggy tour with Andy around the crater and had a ball. We were able to book our trip the day before and wagn…
Great Buggy Tour
We did a Buggy Tour as a group of 7, was both entertaining and educational. Would highly reccomend for groups.
A few days of VIP experience with Raggi!
Our overall stay in Iceland was 2 weeks in the dead of Winter, but we spend the first 4 nights in Mývatn with Raggi…
Really great guide and tour!
Ragnar is a fantastic guide! I recommend the activities with him. We do the huski tour, snowmobile, hike on a volc…
A Special Christmas
Living in New Zealand I wanted a special Christmas in an area certain to have snow in winter. Ragnar put together a…
Most exciting bike tour!
We did the more challenging fat bike tour and rode over the most beautiful mountains. The views were gorgeous! We …
Raggi is the BEST GUIDE EVER
My friend and I wanted to ensure we would be able to view the Northern Lights, so we booked a trip to Lake Myvatn a…
Askja super jeep safari - best day in Iceland, fantastic experience
12 hours packed filled with unbelieveable landscapes as we ventured into the heart of the highlands. Our guide was …
Three hours to explore the hidden jewels of Lake Myvatn
Other than driving around the lake and following the groups of lemmings to the popular spots, I really didn't have …
- Myvatn Nature Baths (Jardbodin vid Myvatn), Hike and Bike, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071