per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Duration: 30–45 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Shared Helicopter Tour (with other passengers)
- Airport fee $35 per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Roundtrip car service available from anywhere in Manhattan (if option selected).
- 67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA Atlantic Aviation West hangar
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7030FALL
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate and may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking). Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter, 4-6 passengers fly in Airbus helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in 2-passenger R44 helicopter. Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
- Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) price starts from $320.00. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) cancellation policy?
- Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
- Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) is hosted by Wings Air Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wings Air Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7030FALL
- You'll start at67 Tower RdOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wings Air HelicoptersStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byKykuitGovernor Mario M. Cuomo BridgeThe Tarrytown LighthouseHudson ValleyFrederic V. Malek West Point Visitors CenterBear Mountain State ParkHarriman State Park
- 2Wings Air HelicoptersStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. We planned a VIP helicopter ride for my mom's birthday and…
Experience of a Lifetime! Wings Air Sets the Example
I worked with Anna to charter a discovery flight out of Manhattan as one of a few activities planned on the day I a…
Watching the Statue of Liberty 🗽 eyes light up before my very own two eyes 👀 was 💯 awesome! The ride was smooth…
Private Helicopter Tour NYC
Very good and professional service, worth 100%, the night time flight is really the best option. They have a helico…
NYC from above!
This tour was absolutely beautiful! We did at night time tour (7pm) so we could see the city at night. The views ar…
a great Memory
absolutely fabulous. seeing the statue of liberty up close . the tour of the city. the bridges. central park. the …
First time helicopter and afraid of heights - It was fantastic
My wife and myself wanted to book just a 20min tour, which we then changed to the 45min evening flight, tough it ha…
Evening over the coty
This was absolutely awesome. We both l9ved it, and I would recommend it to anyone. Everyone was so friendly and hel…
Professional, felt safe, friendly pilot. Ride was right on time, honestly can’t wait to get back in the air with the
We had a perfect day, the weather was amazing, foliage in full effect, helo was clean and nice. We couldn’t have en…
Great Birthday Gift.
Great Experience! Anthony (From the Bx) was an amazing pilot and a pleasure to have as our guide. Sabina was lovely…
What an experiance
This was a great experience to fly from the west 30 heli port to once around Manhattan Island and finish of at Gre…
Amazing Helicopter Experience of New York City
Bryan was an excellent pilot who took the time to give us an amazing experience! I am recommending this helicopter …
Fantastic flights with this excellent company ! We had thé opportunity to fly day and night and Anthony our pilot h…
Great flight and pilot
We had fantastic weather conditions and enjoyed our flight (3 persons, smaller helicopter) with our very knowledgea…
Last minute trip
Amazing helicopter Amazing pilot Amazing service !!!!!! Last minute trip for work to the hamptons Wings Air was…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2021 • Family
We did the 15 min trip for my sons 8th bday. It was EPIC!!! Christine is nothing less than fabulous every step of the way and the pilot Chris was inspiring. Will do this again!
Written November 30, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.