VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace
By Ningaloo Blue Dive
For the first time ever, we are offering our entire vessel! Venture IV is 18 meters of state of the art specially design and set up for whale sharking, snorkling and water fun with a huge under cover lower deck, with easy access to marlin board at water level, comfortable seatings and large lounge (bed) in the middle of the lower deck ideal to relax on. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing. This is your exclusive invitation to the world of secret getaways. Indulge your senses with unsurpassed five-star service, complete discretion and remote, spectacular destinations that are picture perfect. The adventure is planned with you and at your pace. Cruising, snorkelling and swimming with an array of marine life such as Whale Sharks, Humpback Whales, Manta Rays, Dugong, Turtles, Sea Snakes, Sharks, Dolphins, and many more! With a qualified photographer & videographer on board to capture your trip of a lifetime.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Light refreshments
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Smorgasbord Lunch
- Champagne and Refreshment
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Blue Dive
- Please bring personal items like hats, sunscreen, bathers, towel,camera and jacket.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Exmouth accommodation between 7-7:30am and dropped back off between 4-5pm
- Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74462P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing
- No high heels
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and swim aids provided.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace?
- VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace price starts from $5,749.03. Discover and book VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace on Tripadvisor
- What is the VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace cancellation policy?
- VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace?
- VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace is hosted by Ningaloo Blue Dive. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ningaloo Blue Dive on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book VIP luxury chartered escapes, exploring the reef at your own pace on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74462P2
- You'll start atExmouthOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ningaloo Blue DiveStop: 8 hours - Admission includedIncluded in your package is: Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation Full day boat trip Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats Two snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef Age is no barrier Videographer on board daily to film your adventure We specialise in Whale Shark Eco Tours A great experience for the whole family We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times Snorkeling gear provided or BYO Prescription masks if required Wetsuits provided Spotter planes to assist with sightings No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE! Videograpgher on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost) Complimentary gift pack - includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & Ningaloo Blue Dive beach bag. Ningaloo Blue Dive's no show policy In the unlikely event you don't see a Whale Shark on your adventure, you can go out again the next day for free! If for any reason you are unable to make the trip the next day you will receive a Gift Voucher which can be used for the next three years! Not just Whale Shark tour guides! - Our Environmental support In order to provide better protection for whale sharks it is crucial that we increase our understanding of whale shark biology, ecology, movement patterns and life history. We are involved with ECOCEAN (Australia) which is a non-government, not-for-profit organization based in Western Australia working towards scientific research, education and conservation of the marine environment. We participate in research programs including providing our vessels for tagging, Telemetry and photo ID programs. We also participate in DPAW for research and collecting important data on the biology and behavior of the whale shark. With Ningaloo Blue Dive's full support DPAW spend the Whale Shark months of the year collating field data, raising the necessary resources to continue the organization, and increasing community awareness for the whale shark and the marine environment in general through various education outreach programs.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
COOL SWIMMING WITH WHALE SHARKS
Swimming with whale sharks is a very unique experience and this requires some serious guidance. Actually, it could…
An unforgettable day swimming in a pristine environment
Hard to pick any one element of this tour to review. Everything was simply superb. Unforgettable Day out on the pri…
Fantastic day with the whale sharks
We had a fantastic day . Started out with a whale breaching and only got better from there. Jumped in the water and…
Bucket list item!
Swimming with an 8m whale shark was one of the most memorable and breath taking experiences you can do It has bee…
Best experience ever!
Absolutely loved it! The whole team went above and beyond to make our day special. Not only did we have an incredib…
Booked a tour online for a tour 4 days later. took my money. Get a call within an hour saying the tour was not go…
Best day ever!!!!
OMG what a day! The crew were so amazing and gave a great overview of the day and the experience ahead. Whilst on b…
It was a fabulous day out. All the staff on the boat were extreemly helpful, friendly and knowledgable. We had thr…
Whale Shark Swim
It is an amazing trip. the staffs are very friendly and helpful. a lot of beautiful reefs. It is really a life time…
The team on board the boat were Awesome we got to do a number of snorkels with a whale shark and 2 manta ray snorke…
The BEST experience ever!
What an outstanding experience! There are not enough words to express our gratitude and joy. It was my daughter’s 9…
Well-organized and conducted. Use of spotter plane to find whale sharks is essential. Once found, we were there! Gr…
Once in a lifetime experience
Awesome experience made better by super friendly and very hospitable staff on board. Would recommend 110%! Every ef…
Excellent swim with whale sharks
We recently did a tour to swim with whale sharks with Ningaloo Blue Dive. We had an amazing day. Weather was perfec…
Ningaloo Blue Dive seriously rocks
WOW. incredible experience. Wonderful, friendly staff. FOUR swims with the whale sharks. Go with these guys, nothin…