Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our tour called ‘BEST OF ZANZIBAR TOUR AND RELAXING gives you relaxation time by the beach, after a short introduction to the wonders of Stone Town and the rural spice plantations. The short distance between Stone Town and Nungwi means more me time for chilling-out. Stone Town is the island capital and steeped in history. You begin with a guided tour along winding alleys, visiting chaotic bazaars, admiring colonial architecture. The afternoon Spice Tour/Prison tour takes you into the countryside to see the plantations which give Zanzibar its name of ‘Spice Island’. Then we head for three nights in Nungwi, a delightful resort with clear waters and beautiful white-sand beaches, ideal for sunbathing. There’s a wide choice of water sports: snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, windsurfing, fishing and sailing. A perfect resort for relaxation, or some energetic activity.
AIRPORT/FERRY TO TEMBO HOUSE HOTEL
HALF DAY ZANZIBAR TOUR
Tembo house hotel to Mapenzi beach
Day 4 and 5: Full relaxation,...
Day 6 : Depart from hotel to...
- Entry/Admission - Tembo House Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - The Island Pongwe Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Aromas of Zanzibar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Zanzibar was just breathtaking; though I only was there for 3 days. Upon arrival, the first day me and my guide, Edward went to Prison Island. On Prison Island, we saw turtles that lived there over 100 years, and learning the history of this Island, which was outstanding. At the…
Date of experience: July 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Safaris Partners
Amazing safari with an amazing team !!
We went on a one night two days safari with this company and it was so magical. We got to see so many animals, tha…
Be very careful
We went on a short hiking trip, before an arranged safari the next day. There was a guy demanding 90,000 TSH on our…
I recomend Safaris Partners ! They are really professionnal and helpfull. I deales with Edward and my guide was …
Wonderful History of Bagamoyo
This was my final trip before departing home. Bagamoyo had a lot history from the Muslims to the Germans to the Bri…
My Wonderful Mikumi Safari
This safari at Mikumi was just amazing. This is my first safari, and it is a great introduction. Also, if you are s…
Great City Tour of Dar es Salaam
Please note, this was during COVID-19. Upon arrival at the airport, Gabriel was very welcoming and informative duri…
Such a good experience at Mikumi
We spent 2 days at Morogoro. One of them doing a Safari at Mikumi's Park. It was an amazing experience with Safaris…
Serengeti visit 2019
My family and I were blessed enough to drive through the Serengeti last year. The nature experience was absolutely …
Amazing Experience, Highly Recommend
This was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend it. Safaris Partners was extremely accommodating, pi…
Easy booking, so nice people and fair prices
We booked very spontaneous a Safari and a hiking tour and also a taxi transfer. The staff was really friendly and t…
Incredible experience and an incredible deal!
Our trip to Mikumi National Park was an amazing experience. All of the logistical details were coordinated for us (…
Awesome experience for a great price
Everything was well coordinated from the pickup at the airport in Dar to the drive to Mikumi National Park. For the…
Excellent transfer to Dar
I recently used Safaris Partners to take me from Morogoro to Dar. The driver was punctual and it was a clean & comf…
Wonderful trip to the Mukumi Park
I went to Mukumi Park as after I needed to go to Zanzibar from Dar es Salaam and I had no much time. Everything was…
What a nice surprise!
I decided to go to Mikumi National Park because I was short in time and it was the best solution from Dar Es Salaam…
- Tembo House Hotel, Stone Town, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days
- Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days price starts from $1,375.00. Discover and book Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zanzibar Holiday Tour And Relaxing Time By The Beach 6 Days on Tripadvisor