Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- St. George Ferry Terminal, 1 Bay St, Staten Island, NY 10301, USA (meeting location provided on voucher)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17805P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Discounts available for the third and fourth person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Alice Austen House Museum & Garden
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center
- Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 Memorial
- How much is Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island?
- Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island price starts from $625.00. Discover and book Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island on Tripadvisor
- What is the Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island cancellation policy?
- Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island?
- Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island is hosted by Cititrek Tours and Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cititrek Tours and Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17805P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSt. George Ferry Terminal1 Bay St, Staten Island, NY 10301, USA(meeting location provided on voucher)See address & details
- 1Alice Austen House Museum & GardenSee details
- 2Snug Harbor Cultural CenterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Our Lady of Mount Carmel GrottoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Fort Wadsworth - Gateway National Recreation AreaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Central Park tour
We had a great tour of Central Park with Meredith on our recent trip to Manhattan. She took us to all the famous la…
Jewish culture for the novice, Cititrek in Manhattan
Our tour guide Claudia was very personable and informative on our “Kosher Style Food” walking tour of the upper wes…
Couldn’t have been better...
Our trip to NYC was my wife’s first visit to the City. Meredith made sure my wife saw all the famous landmarks she …
Feeling at home in a different state!!
My boyfriend and I booked a last minute trip to New York and came across a pub crawl in St George on Staten Island.…
New York off piste
We wanted a tour starting at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and ending at JFK. The brief was to do something different h…
Excellent field trip with experienced guides!
I took 100 middle school students on a tour of Harlem with the help of CitiTrek. Meredith was hands on and did all …
Amazing, Affordable, and super Helpful!
I was trying to plan a college trip for 15 high school students to Princeton University. Citi trek was super helpf…
A really personal experience from a great guide
We took the Chelsea/Meatpacking tour with Claudia as our guide in mid-September 2015 and it was excellent. Claudia…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Couples
My parents, husband, and I took the two hour private walking tour of the north shore of Staten Island with our guide, Claudia. It was a beautiful day and Claudia took us around the ferry area and a big circle around the major areas of that part of the island. She knew up to date information about happenings in the area and also the historical comings and goings of Staten Island. She was an educated and wonderful guide.
Written June 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Your positive comments are much appreciated. I hope that you return to the Island to visit some more of our treasures.
Written June 15, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island provided by Cititrek Tours and Guides
Product Overview: Historic Tour of North Shore Staten Island
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|