Reserve Now & Pay Later
SemiPrivate Standard|Santorini Catamaran Cruise with Greek buffet and drinks
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (660)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Full of hidden coves and snorkeling spots, Santorini’s gorgeous coastline is best seen from the water. This catamaran cruise takes you to a series of beaches and landmarks that can only be reached by boat, with time to soak in the island’s volcanic hot springs, too. Plus, with two tour times to choose from and round-trip transport, food, and snorkeling gear all included, this tour is extremely convenient for any traveler wanting to add it to their itinerary.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red BeachStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2White BeachStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Lighthouse
- 3Santorini VolcanoStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Palea KameniStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Nea KameniStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Vlychada
- Sailing in a catamaran means a more stable, comfortable ride
- See parts of the coast that can only be reached by boat
- Swim and snorkel at some of Santorini’s most famous places
- Soaking in a hot spring inside the caldera gives you time to relax
- Round-trip hotel transfers take care of all the logistics
What to Expect
Choose between a daytime tour or a sunset tour, and then meet a driver at your hotel for transfer to Vlychada Marina. Find a comfortable place on deck while the crew raises the sails, and set out across the Aegean Sea toward Red Beach, whose high cliffs and sand are a brilliant hue. Next, continue to White Beach for a swimming and snorkeling break, slipping into the water with views of the pale coastal cliffs. Keep your camera out as you sail past Indian Rock and the Venetian Lighthouse, and then navigate right into Santorini's broad volcanic caldera. Pause to swim in a natural hot springs, and check out views to Oia and Therasia Island. If you opt for a daytime tour, nibble on a full spread of snacks; the sunset tour features a full barbecue dinner with drinks. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off with air-conditioned minivan
- Complimentary Towels, snorkeling & Safety equipment
- Greek Buffet with Local Wines & Soft Drinks onboard.
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
- Life Jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, gender, number, expiration date, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Small group with a maximum of 18- 20 passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I booked this tour as we had heard great things! We loved that they picked us up so it was easy to travel. We absolutely loved it and felt it was worth the money! We only wish it was a little bit warmer that we could have snorkeled but the food was good and the…
Date of experience: November 2019
This tour was unbelievable, the crew was great, the host is the best, I could not believe that they were gonna have that much food for us and so good, they even had left overs for the birds, the swimming at the caldera was one of the best parts of the trip, and the very best…
Date of experience: March 2020
I highly recommend the Santorini Catamaran cruise tour. We saved the sunset tour for last and it turned out to be a memorable closure for our Santorini vacation. The transfer service came in very handy, pickup and drop-off location are also flexible if need be. Arriving at the…
Date of experience: May 2019
We had the best time, the sights were beautiful and the food and drink was great - highly recommend!
Date of experience: October 2019
Definitely a great experience and would suggest anyone do it if they are not easily sea sick. The weather was windy and made for rough water when we first got out there. It made it hard for some of the passengers, but by the end of it, we were all socializing and having a great…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Spiridakos Sailing Cruises
Famous quote from the day....."This is my best day ever!"
My family charted a private catamaran tour with Spiridakos at the recommendation of our house owner. This trip did…
Captain Leo and Crew
We had a wonderful time with Captain Leo and his crew. Everyone was so nice and hospitable, and they definitely kep…
Amazing Excursion! Amazing Crew!
In late mid-September we celebrated our 25th anniversary with a trip to Santorini. The sunset cruise was a huge hig…
Choose another company
Tourists BEWARE! Awful tour company, use a different company. We could not do any of the activities described in t…
Amazing Time with Spacatuclar Veiws
We had a great time touring the island by catamaran, our family enjoyed swimming at the veracious sights and the en…
I booked this one because recommend one was sold out.
Overcrowd, nothing special. Wanted to go swimming in ocean, cruise members didn't let me borrow lifejack. Food was …
Land tours as well!!
Spiridakos provided a 3 hr private tour around Santorini in a very comfortable van with a knowledgeable driver. Wit…
Outstanding 4 hour sunset cruise! Crew was fantastic, the on board drinks & food were perfect! Also the sunset view…
Absolutely fabulous. Worth every penny.
After looking at less expensive sunset cruises which carried 50-60 people, we decided on this catamaran. So glad we…
My husband and I were honeymooning in Santorini and was recommended to do a cruise with Spiradakos. We had such an …
Well worth the time!
We enjoyed a full afternoon of sailing around Santorini, the views are absolutely stunning of course and you get a …
Amazing trip at Mediterran Sea
Wonderful tour! All the staff amazing, they made food delicious on the boat. Wine and beer served during the trip, …
Must-do cruise during visit in Santorini
We visited Santorini for the first time about a month ago and really enjoyed our cruise. We bonded with the other g…
I had a great time sailing around Santorini on the Spiridakos catamaran. Captain Lee and his crew were terrific. We…
Amazing Trip for first time visit to Santorini
My wife and I had a wonderful time on the day trip sailing excursion. It's absolutely worth doing if you are lookin…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071