This 6-hour guided tour to the most popular places of Santorini includes:
• A trip to Oia, the northernmost village of the island. Oia village in Santorini is no doubts the most photographed and picturesque place on the island.
• A panoramic drive with a photo stop at Prophet Elias Monastery, the highest peak of the island with a monastery.
• A photo stop at famous Blue dome in Firostefani.
• A wine tasting. Local wine is famous and in the afternoon we might be able to enjoy it together with a sunset.
• A guided visit to Akrotiri. Akrotiri belongs to important archaeological sites in Greece and we recommend to see it with our certified private guide.
This tour is suitable for all age groups and guests with disabilities.