per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will arrange the Notice on The Board That will show your Name, Company Name And Your Hotel, So That It will be Easy To Know Our Pick-up Transfer
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244436P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar?
- Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar cancellation policy?
- Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar?
- Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar is hosted by Saving Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saving Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 244436P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Stone Town, Tanzania
Joined in February 2020
#27 of 103 Transportation in Stone Town
- 562evelinem00Skip that one and find something better instead (I wish I did)Don't go, it is not worth it. Turtles are all squeezed in behind fences, worth than in our zoos. It stinks, it is definitely not pleasant, and the babies are a miserable view!
- Seaside4947153972500RecommendingTour is awesome, guys are very good and experienced, great lunch they make on the boat; recommending definitely.
- 831stacyt00Great ExperienceIt was amazing experience for this Safari, it is enough to do one day Safari from Zanzibar, the team was helpful.
- jag_natalia00Trips to Mnemba and Prison islandWe went on two trips, first to Prison Island and second to Mnemba Island. Then prison island tour was ok except the fact that the guide only spoke to my husband and seamed to ignore me and the kids. Also, he has trouble getting us water which was supposed to be included. Over all an ok trip but less than I expected. The Mnemba trip was a long and quit rough boat ride with just one short stop for snorkeling. I had hoped for more time snorkeling and less time för transportation. On the plus side the food was great, boat staff friendly and we got to see dolphins. Since the price for the trips was good I would recommend them to younger travelers with a limited budget. For families with kids, I would go with something more organized and kids friendly.
- vitofalbo00Saadani National Park Day Safari!Our day safari to Saadan National Park was perfect! All the staff was polite and on time, We went by boat and then by jeep all day long. All very well arranged, breakfast drinks, lunch, safari, places... Said, Saving Tour manager,is very professional and available for any question, thanks you! Highly recomended
- andrequintal200000Well worth doingAli and the crew looked after well. The water was clear and warm. Quite a few fish to be seen. The food which was cooked on board was much needed after the Snorkeling.
- nassraa63500Highly recommendedThe Tour is well organized from the beginning to the end of the tour. The Staffs are so helpful and the food was delicious 😍
- 22kareemk00Nice ExperienceMweupe Assist us for this trip, the Team are so helpful and the food was delicious which we have eaten Tuna Fish, Rice, Curry and Fruits.
- Dorthe F00Buy it from locals not online at ViatorThe trip was ok. Very unorganised in the beginning - wandering back and forward on the beach. Only one small bottle of water in the boat and very expensive drinks for purchase. Food was fine - very impressive to follow the cooking experience on board first hand. I bought the trip through Viator. Don’t do that! It’s much more expensive than buying it from the guys on the beach…I paid between 20 and 25 $ more than others on the boat who had just bought it on the beach. But a very nice trip indeed.
- 337mostafae00Nice experienceVery kind and professional , enjoyed alot , strongly recommended , we did most of activities , very happy
- 995nourk00Best Tour OrganizerThank you so much for organizing us Pickup transfer, hotel, tours in Zanzibar and 3 Day Safari to Serengeti National Park. We highly recommend them for Organizing Tours and Safari
- Jekeqa00Great trip to Mnemba IslandI highly recommend this tour for everybody visiting Nungwi. The driver picked us up on time from our hotel and we left shortly before 9am for our trip to Mnemba Island. The guide is well spoken and every member of the crew was very nice. They also cooked lunch, however lunch is prepared on the boat, and it is not the best of lunches. We had rice, some tomato stew if you want to call it that and a piece of Tuna steak, its not the kind of meal I think anyone would eat, however to my surprise, everybody dug in including myself, I guess we were all hungry. On our way to Mnemba we also spotted dolphins which was a great surprise and a wonderful add on. I have previously read reviews that you need to take tablets to prevent motion sickness, trust me that is not a joke, please take tablets for motion sickness, it was my first time experiencing motion sickness and it is really not a great feeling. Said the organizer always responds to messages on whatsapp timeously and the quoted prices are generally okay. I picked up though that if you pre-book you do pay a higher price, for example I booked on whatsapp and was quoted $35 per person, however another gentleman was charged $20 for the same trip. I guess it is true that in Zanzibar you need to bargain your way around. Overall it was a great experience and we do not regret it for a second. Do reach out to Said for a snorkle trip to Mnemba Island, you will love it.
- msacadien00A great adventure into Saadani National ParkThis was a phenomenal excursion. Said picked me up at my hotel in Stone Town and we traveled north to Kendwa where I and four others took a boat to Saadani National Park. Our guides were very knowledgeable and informative, making sure we all got to see the animals and plants—especially, our guide Chris. There were ample opportunities to see various antelope, water buffalo, giraffes and birds. Unfortunately, the big game eluded us, but that is not the fault of our guides. The park itself is majestic. We were treated to a great lunch by the beach were the five of us got to know one another better. We then disembarked for the return to Zanzibar after a full day of wonderful sights. Overall, I had a wonderful time and wholeheartedly recommend this adventure.
- moni_mal_00Excellet service for docent priceI highly recommend this agency, not on my because they have excdllent service, but olso - pro attitude. There was a small problem with my bank payment but it seemed to not be a problem 4 them. Thank once again!
- shahikq00A wonderful experienceWe had a very good time on this activity. Everyone were very nice and helpful. The snorkeling by Mnemba island was fantastic, and the lunch provided was also tasty. Highly recommended!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were met by the agent who carried a large name-sign to identify us, as we left the Arrivals Area of Zanzibar Airport. He organised a porter to take and load our luggage into the clean, modern and (thankfully) air-conditioned people-mover vehicle. The drive to our hotel was carried out efficiently and safely so that we arrived in the shortest possible time. The polite and competent agent and driver impressed us too. JB
Written May 14, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your beautiful review and hope to see you again😇
Written June 25, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar provided by Saving Tour
Product Overview: Airport Pick-up Transfer To any Hotel In Zanzibar
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos