By Coralsites tours & Safaris
We are providing better than good service and we always care about clients safety will accompany you with our satisfied guide
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up whole entire travelers from where they accommodate/stayed
- Lukmaan Restaurant, The Mkunazini Baobab tree, R5HW+R3P, New Mkunazini Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania Dar es Salaam will be our main starting point we also going to assist our clients wherever they stay either Zanzibar or outside of Zanzibar
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 217735P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Tumbatu Island
What you can expect during your visit
- We are sure safety of everything our nation has 0% impact of corona virus
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 217735P2
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It was wonderful experience. We could ask our guide whatever we needed, and he always answered us with smiley face,…
Great experience with Iddi and his friends
When we first arrived in Zanzibar, we got different offers from different companies for the tours that we wanted to…
I always advice Mr. İddy. Mr. İddy is trust, smart, handsome etc. We went to spice island and prision Island, rock …
Local cooking class
was wonderful experience cooking local food the guide was amazing very good english i do recommend them 100%
Ali is a perfect tour guide
I did Blue Safari and Spice Tour with Ali. He was in the hotel's reception so it was easy to reach him. The farm th…
Holidays in solo
Ali was very attentive to my requests. I was alone, but I didn't feel like I was alone for a moment. even when he…
Reliable and honest guide
We'd met Ali in Stone Town, where we had a nice conversation and he'd offered us a variaty of tours in Zanzibar. We…
Lunch on Nakupenda Beach
Someone in our hotel gave us the number of Ali to plan some day trip. We went to Nakupenda Beach to take a lunch a…
Amazing safari blue
it was really great . We shared the boats with other traveller’s. Good memories ;) Thanks you for All
Adi is the best amazing guide
We came to adi through a friend we know, the first day we went to Safari blue and had an amazing view and great lu…
We’ve met Ali on our first day in Stone Town. We ended up not doing the tour with him but we regret it. We met him …
We met Ali by chance just arrived at our accommodation in Stone Town. He conquered us with simplicity and a big smi…
good people good guide beautifull place love it ... Ali is the best
contact ALI it is efficient and very nice ALI is the best for tour activity’s in Zanzibar Good time good vibz
Prison Island and walk around stone town
Thanks for the good time you propose to us. Very cool guy, friendly and very kind. We spent a good time on prison i…
Excellent, professional tour guide
Great tour with lots of interesting information to get a good glimpse of the town. The tour guide was really profes…
More to explore in Zanzibar Island
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2021 • Solo
It was a great personalized experience. I felt that he wanted me to have a great experience and I did.
Written June 1, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.