A deep explanation of plants, The tour makes you feel what you pay is more than worth. You can customize it by yourself. Cheap and affordable. Free coconut and Zanzibar songs at the end “ Jambo mama”
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-60, max of 6 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- And anything not mentioned
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kizimbani Farms, Tanzania We will pick you from your location or meet us at the starting point at kizimbani. I will be waiting you with the name tag of your name
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Zanzibar port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192035P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar?
- Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar cancellation policy?
- Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar?
- Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar is hosted by WAJINA TOUR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WAJINA TOUR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Best Spice Tour in Zanzibar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192035P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKizimbani FarmsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kizimbani FarmsStop: 2 hoursEnjoy the best experience of how spices products are grown, planted and beautiful nature of those plants. What you can see with your own eyes such as vanilla plants, cardamon, cinnamon, black peppers plants, olive, ginger, lemon grass, cloves and many more spice plants.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Zanzibar City, Tanzania
Joined in September 2019
#99 of 199 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Zanzibar City
- Diogojesus00Great transfer and daily visit tourWe met Hamoud in the transfer from the airport to Nungwi. He is very friendly, polite and drives safely. Although he has a pack of tours, we asked him a personalized daily tour in the east cost of Zanzibar. He took us to the places that we asked him and gave us nice advices, with a fair price. Moreover, he has free wifi. His van is clean, confortable and fresh. If I return to Zanzibar I will call him again.
- Mara N00Best travel mates EVER!We met these guys at the airport for a transfer booked through get your transfer and we became friends very quickly, we went with them for all the week discovering all the island of Zanzibar and everything with them was wonderful! Thank you again to these guys, they made our trip unforgettable!
- T3264VZ_00Trip to JambianiI had a trip from airport to Jambiani. Everything was perfect. It was little traffic jam during the driving and the driver even provided a fastfood and drinks and didn't charge for this. I felt like my old friends met me. Thank you guys for all your service, help and kindness. Strongly recommended if you want to get high service
- Winiakenya00Taxi serviceI was so impressed by the service offered to me by the taxi driver,mine was airport transfer and I also had the chance to be shown around by my taxi driver who was very informative,charismatic and polite,he took me from the airport to the hotel in stone town later on he took me to Nungwi where I spent few days he later come to take me from Nungwi to the airport,affordable rates i would surely recommend the taxi driver that helped me around... here is his contact and name. NAME:ABDUL PHONE NUMBER:+255773182505(zanzibar) Unfortunately I didn't take any photo with him to add in the photo section....