Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures
By 1001 Albanian Adventures
Audioguide is the newest service in Berat offered exclusively by 1001 Albanian Adventures. This service offers three important advantages: Languages: offered in Albanian, Italian, French and English. Autonomy: means that any visitor who comes with his family or his friends will be provided the same information as a classic tour with guide, but can do it all day long -not limited to the time of the tour guide- enjoying being together with friends or family in this beautiful city, overflowing during the centuries of history, culture and tradition. Costs: reduced more than double comparing with the classic tour with guide, but can still be reduced because it offers the possibility of being used in two, thanks to the two jack-ports for earphones. The audio guide is accompanied by an animated map that will facilitate to find sites of historical and cultural significance and thus will facilitate the tour. The information on the audio guides are official!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-90, max of 30 per group
Duration: 3–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Audioguide Device, Headphones, animated map
- Entry/Admission - Berat Castle
- Entry/Admission - National Iconographic Museum Onufri
- Departure details
- 1001 Albanian Adventures, 40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania the office is located just in front of Mangalemi Hotel
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143368P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- How much is Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures?
- Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures price starts from $8.79. Discover and book Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- What is the Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures cancellation policy?
- Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures?
- Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures is hosted by 1001 Albanian Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Audioguide service for Berat city by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143368P4
- You'll start at1001 Albanian Adventures40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albaniathe office is located just in front of Mangalemi HotelSee address & details
- 1Berat CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Quarter Of GoricaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Gorica BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4National Iconographic Museum OnufriStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Tour in Beirat
The place is breathtaking and the guides are really kind and qualified. I absolutely recommend this tour!
3 are the words to describe my experience with 1001 Albanian Adventures: Welcoming, Passion and Expertise. They ar…
The best guided tour I've been on!
Amazing tour guide who was really good at explaining us about the country, the culture, communism regime, everyday …
Magic tour in Berat
The tour was a very interesting experience, the city of Berat is fascinating! I recommend it to everyone!
Great time in the canyon with Genti!
Genti was a great guide, very knowledgeable and kind. The tour was a very nice combination of things to see (Bride'…
Different tastes from cheeses to jam,all local, all delicious,fresh and wonderful. They also have wines, produced l…
Beautiful winery with an interesting history and generous hosts!
This was one of our best tours in Albania. A 30 min scenic transfer from Berat with an awesome driver. One of the m…
Great day trip into the canyon
You first drive from Berat to the waterfall where you can jump from a cliff and swim in the water. From the beginni…
Genti was amazing!!
Everything was more than you can expect. Starting from comfortable ride with private car and stopping for best loca…
Memorable Experience in Albania
We had an amazing time on this tour! We were lucky enough to have the company and guidance of Eri and Geri and saw …
Highlight of our trip
We had the most amazing experience on this tour in Berat! Our guide Erilda was going out of her way making this day…
It was very well organised, wonderful trip, picturesque views, tasty, fresh food. We had an excellent guide who sha…
Great City Tour
We did the city tour including visiting the castle with our lovely guide Erilda. Her English was excellent, she cou…
10/10 would recommend
We walked into their office in Berat looking for a ride to the canyon for the next day, the staff was extraordinari…
Big adventure and great fun!
This was the best day of our trip in Albania. We had a lot of adventure and fun near and in the Bogova fall and the…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Abbiamo scoperto l'ufficio turistico per caso appena arrivati a Berat, è il secondo sulla destra dopo la moschea nella strada che porta al castello. La ragazza che ci ha accolto, Erilda, è stata molto gentile e professionale, ci ha parlato di Berat e dell'Albania in generale ed è stata fondamentale con i suoi consigli e suggerimenti. Abbiamo utilizzato il servizio audioguida ed è stato utilissimo per scoprire e conoscere tutti i siti di maggior interesse a Berat. Assolutamente da consigliare. Nell'ufficio inoltre sono presenti numerosi souvenirs e prodotti tipici da poter acquistare a prezzi veramente bassi.
Written September 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buongiorno Manuela, Grazie di queste parole. E stato un piacere conoscervi! Vi auguro ogni bene! Erilda
Written September 3, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.