Sip, Paint and Winery
By Explorcation Indonesia
Drive to artsy Ubud and meet with local artisan who will warmly welcoming you and share their knowledge about painting. Suit you apron then start your painting class while sipping local wine pairing with finger foods. In the end visit local winery before return to hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Njana Tilem Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sababay Winery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163572P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sip, Paint and Winery?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sip, Paint and Winery on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sip, Paint and Winery?
- Sip, Paint and Winery price starts from $148.00. Discover and book Sip, Paint and Winery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sip, Paint and Winery cancellation policy?
- Sip, Paint and Winery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sip, Paint and Winery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sip, Paint and Winery?
- Sip, Paint and Winery is hosted by Explorcation Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explorcation Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sip, Paint and Winery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163572P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Njana Tilem MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sababay WineryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Check entry fees but the day was good
Tour guide was excellent and crew very good. There were some hiccups with pick up because agreed to pick up 6.15 bu…
Very good trip
The trip was very nice. Treking early in the morning was a good idea because later in the full sun it would be unbe…
Very chaotic, with many delays. Be prepared for a lack of communication and long hours of waiting in the heat. Sea …
Waerebo village sleep with locals
You need to walk about 2,5-3 hours for hiking depend on on your speed. You need to sleep in the local house with an…
A long trip that will let your jaw drop!
From Labuan Bajo, it was a 3-hour drive, after it, we were put on a scooter for a 15-minute drive and then it just …
Safety a big issue
Booked this trip based on previous good reviews on trip advisor. Turned up at port, after late taxi pick up, and st…
Adventurous Marvelous Trip
Big Thanks to Yudi and Explorcation Indonesia for all the facilities provided i want to highlight that they are act…
Well Organised Tour 5 places in one day
Main Highlight of the Tour: Amazing views from Padar i like the small ponds there Komodo dragon at komodo island th…
Highly recommended best day sailing
Visited 5 locations in one day first thing first the pickup was on time their staff was very friendly helped us wit…
Great crew on a great boat
Nice mix of activities (water-based, hiking, snorkelling, etc.) I love bats so very much enjoyed watching the fruit…
Memorable day with lots of adventure
The day trip was amazing with lot of things to do in the same day, At each stop i enjoyed a lot. The pink beach was…
Half day speedboat great idea
Happy in retrospect to have done a half day with a kid in tow. Pick up was at 11.30 and ended at 7 Pm. We did 2 sno…
Best travel experience in Indonesia
Komodo Island was there on my travel list for a long time have heard of it from many of my friends travelled there …
Long hike but don't stay over night
It's a great place to check on Waerebo Village. We started by our private small bus, and then continued a bit by mo…
Great tour for seeing Komodo Island
There were about 23 people in my tour, I was joining the tour by myself by everyone were friendly to me! The staffs…