The tour is to EXPlore the hiden GEM of Bali with best instagram picture style Visiting the best white Sandy beach in the island with our experience tour driver and guide Will share and bring Good memories for unforgetable trip holiday Trip itinerary: - Pick the costumer arround 07:00am - Heading to Sanur sea port and arrive here arround 07:50 for registration - Heading to Nusa penida with fast boat and Will arrive arround 09:00am - exploring Nusa penida with private services and experience guide - Lunch and all entrance fee are included in this tour - Tour Will conclude arround 16:00 pm and Will back to Bali
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Mineral water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Personal shooping expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kindly to be ready atleast 15 minute before the tour start
- Seminyak Square, Jl. Kayu Aya No.1, Seminyak, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia Will bring the sign board Base on the Guest confirmed
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168563P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The Incridible Of Nusa Penida?
- The Incridible Of Nusa Penida price starts from $80.00. Discover and book The Incridible Of Nusa Penida on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Incridible Of Nusa Penida cancellation policy?
- The Incridible Of Nusa Penida cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Incridible Of Nusa Penida on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Incridible Of Nusa Penida?
- The Incridible Of Nusa Penida is hosted by Laksmi Bali Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Laksmi Bali Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Incridible Of Nusa Penida on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The Incridible Of Nusa Penida?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11h. Discover and book The Incridible Of Nusa Penida on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168563P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSeminyak SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sanur BeachStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nusa Penida IslandStop: 7 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Laksmi Bali Tour
Joined in December 2015
- Craig J0050th Birthday BashJero was fabulous he catered for our needs providing a larger bus with great air conditioning for our group so we we did not have to go in 2 vehicles. Jero gave a guided tour to ubud pointing out places of cultural significance. He is very knowledgeable speaks fluent English and was accommodating to all our needs. I would recommend this service to everyone. Thank you for an enjoyable visit!
- 22sharp00Fantastic DriverJero from Laksmi Bali Tour is fantastic. I highly recommend using Jero. Nothing is to much trouble for him. He will organise reliable pickups and tours. Jero also has access to a large van for big groups plus a six seater car always available. Jero has great english and is very friendlty and able to give you advice and information about Bali. Jero never hassels you and is always availble to assist you with your plans and travels. Thanks Jero for a fantastic trip and adventures.
- mail1100Reliable & safe tour guide & driverWe contacted Jero & let him know what sites & activities we were interested in & he arranged everything for us. He has a vast knowledge of cultural & local history of Bali, his english is great & is a very safe driver. Jero made us feel comfortable, being our first time to Bali we wanted someone who was reliable & trustworty. We were so happy with the service we booked Jero twice during our one week stay.
- albertoybr00Driving around with Jero feels like traveling with a good old friend.Having Jero as a tour guide was the best decision of our Bali trip! He is the friendliest person, eager to show you around and give you all the local information you need. He is extremely knowledgable and has endless patience to answer all the questions you may have about Bali (we had A LOT!). His driving style is impecable, and he is extremely professional and reliable. When we faced a very unpleasant situation not at all related to the tour, Jero turned into a real hero, went above and, reaching out to his many contacts, he helped us find a solution when we thought there was no way. Jero is a person that really cares and his care and dedication during the tours reflect that. We left Bali feeling like we had been hanging out with a good old friend rather than with a guide, and the very first thing we will do the next time we visit Bali will be to reach out to Jero for sure!
- hennyx1000Excellent tour guide for all of BaliJero was recommended to us by a friend who had visited Bali several times. Having Jero as our guide was a fantastic decision. He is very knowledgeable about local history, local hot spots, and classic tourist zones. He is very professional, while also feeling like your favorite uncle at the same time. 10/10 we would recommend him to everyone, and will certainly book him again next time we're in Bali!
- keira66525300The most helpful personJero was an incredible driver with a huge heart. He knew all the places to go to and even would buy our tickets for us so we didn’t have to line up. He would also guide us through some attractions and take pictures for us. His car is clean and roomy and drives very well. Very lovely person would highly recommend.
- stustyle00Value for money, honest and reliable A++Laksmi Bali Tour was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy they did. The service is exceptional, reliable and trustworthy. Jero"s local knowledge is second to none and saved us a lot of money by bumbling our own way to all the beautiful and amazing places he took us and organised for us. His network of people and places is outstanding. As first timers to Bail he tuned us in very quickly and we are so happy he did. He understood our boundaries and showed us the greatest respect. When we return it will be Jero waiting to pick us up from the airport no one else will do. Book him you wont regret it.
- samanthawellss00Fantastic ServiceMy sister and I were were referred to Jero by a family friend and could not be happier! Jero speaks great English, has fun activity recommendations and always made sure we were comfortable. Jero’s brother Malek is also excellent. We look forward to using their service again and will 100% be recommending them to our friends.
- Jeevanitha M00Reliable Helpful Tour Guide/ DriverJust completed my Bali holidays for the first time with my family end of July 2018...Jero is really an amazing man who is extremely professional in this tour industry...He has excellent knowledge on the history of Bali and he also makes sure we have a safe journey...I have been to few other countries but its hard to find someone to drive and guide you same time...We felt like home...He made sure from morning till night all our needs are taken care...Worth the money paid...We got a friend now in Bali and we are very happy...The best decision I made choosing Jero Ardana (Laxmi Bali Tours)...Thank you Jero (Suksma) :) More Bali holidays to come with you as our guide... Regards, Jeevanitha Muthiah Malaysia
- rjhomez00Amazing tour guide and highly recommendedJero made sure that me and my husband will be guided by his brother Malek during our vacation in bali. It was indeed an amazing and superb holiday. Jero and his brother are the regular tour guides of our friends. Keep up the good work guys. Til next time Regards, Michael and Ritchee
- Carolyn O00Wonderful experience!! Highly recommended!!I have been to Bali many times and have hired many drivers, Jero is by far the best! Comfortable ride, great knowledge, friendly and lots of fun! He was very accommodating and helped with my elderly mother, had umbrellas for everyone when it rained and great navigation skills. Excellent English so was easy to communicate with. Will definitely work with him again next time we are visiting !
- Prenisha P00The best tour guide in BaliWe had the most amazing experience with Jeero. He took us around and show us many tourist attractions in Bali. We really appreciate all he has done, he didn't worry about distance but made sure we got to see all the beautiful things about this country. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here thanks to him. I highly recommend you to use him😊
- m3gski300Awesome!The ardana brothers were very accommodating, friendly and always on time. Very professional. Highly recommended!
- Miss-T8400Highlight of our time in Bali!Jero was recommended to us by a friend who had connected with him a few years ago. He was extremely reliable and informative- from planning our visit before we left Canada, through to airport transfers, boat transfers and days spent seeing Bali. Jero was the highlight of our time in Bali. He was helpful with planning what we wanted to see, where we wanted to go, and transfers to & from Gili T. We thoroughly enjoyed days with him, touring in his clean car. He was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and thoroughly entertaining. He was always considerate, continually providing us with chilled water, umbrellas, sarongs for temples... anything we needed, he thought of ahead! It's apparent how very much he loves Bali. We had a poor interaction with a driver while en route to Gili T. Jero remedied the situation by picking us up personally upon our return to Bali. We always felt safe and that we could depend upon Jero. We will be recommending Jero to anyone we know to be headed to Bali. Thank you Jero. You were a great friend to us! Hope to see you again one day. -Theresa & Patrick
- Erika Andrea M00Amazing and wonderful tour around BaliJero is a kind and accomodating tour guide. He is very informative on the culture and answers our questions. He knows the good places to eat and where to buy cheap souvenir. He speaks english very well. Will highly recommend to all our friends. Will definitely contact him when we go back!
Buy it with
The Incridible Of Nusa Penida provided by Laksmi Bali Tour
Product Overview: The Incridible Of Nusa Penida
Number of Photos