Ubud is in many ways Bali's cultural heart, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali; scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, and unique hotels. Steeped in culture and enhanced by magnificent vistas, Ubud offers a respite from the humdrum of your busy life.
Your full day private tour to Ubud will be accompanied by our English speaking driver . The adventure will begin by visiting traditional batik hand painting in Batubulan Village that very impressive to watch. You will experience the making process of jewellery production centre and showroom in the village of Celuk from granulation to soldering, and down to the final polish. Next, head off to ancient of Batuan Temples and seeing the making process of wood carving at Sukawati Village.
In the afternoon you’ll have the chance to walk amongst the primates at the Monkey Forest and shop for souvenirs at Ubud’s traditional market. This tour offer you to enjoy Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud which famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). Last we will bring you to visit Luwak Coffee Plantation in Bali, you can taste, sample the local blends and experience roasting the most expensive coffee in the world, the Balinese 'Luwak' coffee
The tour will start at 09.00 am from Sanur, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar and Ubud Area.
• First visit will be Batubulan Village (batik hand painting)
• Next will be Celuk Village (gold and silver smithing art)
• After Celuk, we will visit the scenic of Batuan Temple
• Then seeing the making of wood carving at Sukawati Village
• Next visit is Monkey Forest and Traditional Art Market
• Enjoy the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace with its beautiful scenes of rice paddies
• Last stop will be tasting local blends and luwak coffee
• Back to Hotel